+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings

Sandarbian Kylthorin Guest

Default Greetings

Hallo and well met, I am Sandarbian Kylthorin. I hope to be given the chance to serve the Noble House of Wessex.

One question: I have seen no mention of how those interested in the ways of magic may serve. Is there a path of advancement for those of the Staff?

Cnac Sgurr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sandarbian Kylthorin View Post
    Hallo and well met, I am Sandarbian Kylthorin. I hope to be given the chance to serve the Noble House of Wessex.

One question: I have seen no mention of how those interested in the ways of magic may serve. Is there a path of advancement for those of the Staff?
    Hello fellow traveler!

Aye, indeed, there are (as far as I understand, being a trial member myself) several advancement options open for us unskilled in the physical combat arts.

I am not a member, but I believe there is a secret magic society. There are paths of advancement available to everyone.

After reading some thread on DF forum, my question is now, IS DoW still in existence? Will the guild continue or fold?

Zarithas Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sandarbian Kylthorin View Post
    After reading some thread on DF forum, my question is now, IS DoW still in existence? Will the guild continue or fold?
    Even if it still exists in name, Wessex unfortunately is pretty much defunct. I would probably recommend against joining it, even if you are a die-hard hardcore LARPer.

Try joining the Oxwich crew up north. Most of them are ex-Wessex.

Let me repeat myself, Piss off Goon.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information