HAIL!

I just apped to the Duchy, and hope to roll with ya'll soon.

I did mounds of research and hunted all over the boards for a quality group of people, and was very impressed with the ambitions of Wessex and Hyperion, respectively.

Who wouldn't love the idea of a massive RP Feudal system envisioned to create an atmosphere not seen in any other MMO prior, one that will be extremly immersive, addicting, and downright enjoyable for all.

----------------------

Background:

Married
Degree in Social Studies(History, Philosophy, Sociology, Psychology) from Oregon State University(2006).

Gaming History:

SWG: 2.5 years
WW2online: 4 years
Planetside: 5+ years
COV/COH 2.5 years

Smattering in Warhammer, DDO, LOTRO, Lineage 2, WOW, Tabula Rasa, AOC and many more.

Played a bunch of FPS/strategy, my favs would be CS mods(Jailbreak, Zombie Mod) Total War Series, Fallout series to name a few. Also huge sports nut with basketball/football.

Also have to reccomend Mount and Blade to ya'll, great prep besides AoC.

Role in Wessex:

Combat focused, hopefully SGT position down the road as either Archer or Melee (have to see how each works ingame of course). I have had a TON of experience as an officer type in previous guilds/games.

I also like the sound of harvesting resources and passing them up the chain via the various lords-FIEFDOM FTW!

Cheers!

------------------------

One question, how many NA based players do you guys have on the roster?