Thread: Vow of Faith-Mahira Valkran

Threaded View

Default Vow of Faith-Mahira Valkran

I, Mahira Valkran, with this public vow, give of myself freely and willingly in service to our Radiant and Glorious Lord. I vow to keep myself chaste and pure of heart and mind so that I may cast away all anxiety and doubt and love Him and all His children unconditionally and completely. I relinquish all that I have and all that I possess so that I may become all that I can and so that I may see the world through His eyes. I choose a life of obedience to His voice and to His Church so that I may feel the warmth of His love and I will follow His will above all else.

I shalt give praise to Soldeus, Heavenly Father and Radiant Lord, for all that is good.
    I shalt defend all that is sacred with thy life.
    I shalt be merciful toward the faithful and shalt constitute thyself the defender of them.
    I shalt make war against the heretic without cessation, and without mercy.
    I shalt honour the Order and the Church in both word and deed.
    I shalt suffer no insult to Soldeus, the Order or the Church.
    I shalt obey the teachings of the St. Lucian and shalt spread the word of Soldeus.
    I shalt not covet worldly goods or status.
    I shalt give freely of thyself to the Order, the Church and the faithful who are in need.
    I shalt never forsake thy duty and shall remain true to thy pledged word.
    I shalt always trust in the will of Soldeus and shalt not doubt his divine plan.
    I shalt adhere to the Rules of the Order at all times.

Signed,
    Mahira Valkran
    Last edited by Mahira Valkran; 11-01-2013 at 12:09 AM.

Thread Information