+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Here with a question!

Default Here with a question!

First off I love the idea your clan. But Im not quite sure what I want to do yet in Darkfall. Too keep some options open Im wondering if you are going to post what server/realm you are going to be based in, I dont think they are named yet. Maybe we can meet up later.

Taog Gilleanndrais Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
    First off I love the idea your clan. But Im not quite sure what I want to do yet in Darkfall. Too keep some options open Im wondering if you are going to post what server/realm you are going to be based in, I dont think they are named yet. Maybe we can meet up later.
    What are you interested in?

Well Ive been fooling around with a lot of different ideas, mercenary is the newest one, but the structure of this guild really apeals to me. Problem is I dont want to get "tied down" before I feel what the game is going to be like, which is why I was wondering if the Duchy of Wessex had a prefered place to go so I could tag along in a way.

Linelor Trant Guest

The Duke will most likely post our starting location asap when the server list is up.

This guild is not one you'd get tied down in though. The people are really good and helpful and there's plenty of different roles to play so you don't end up being a mindless little zergling like in most of the bigger guilds.

Thanks for the responses, Ill probably end up apply eventually, Im liking this clan alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
    Thanks for the responses, Ill probably end up apply eventually, Im liking this clan alot.
    You won't regret it, lad.

Welcome to our forums, regardless where your future may send you.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information