+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hey there,

I signed up for this clan way back in December or something like that when I was under the impression that the game was launching soon. Was very interested in this clan after hearing about some of the characters and politics that came out of it.

Anyway, it turned out the game wasn't launching and I kind of lost track of it but pre-ordered anyway.

Are you guys now active in Darkfall now that it has launched and do I still have an opportunity to join? Pretty excited about it but I haven't played DF1 so I'm pretty lost in game.

(sorry if I posted in the wrong place)

Thanks!

Yes we are active. Currently we under the Imperium clan tag but have a militia that all of our members have joined. Once the time comes where we have a significant amount of active players we will be having our own clan. Go ahead and get on mumble and apply in game.

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

I am extremely happy to see more citizen's join our great kingdom. Hope to see you soon Gambles!

Welcome good sir!

I myself am new to Wessex and playing Darkfall. Love the idea of Wessex since the launch of DF1.

I jumped on mumble last night and did the registration thing. I also signed up on the Imperium forum and put LSV as my preferred militia. I'm just sitting in mumble in the forum area now waiting for Darkfall to come back up

Alas, I am at work, and cannot join you until later tonight. Grandson has his first T-Ball game.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzerhoden Razeri View Post
    Alas, I am at work, and cannot join you until later tonight. Grandson has his first T-Ball game.
    I have Mondays off thankfully. Hopefully I will see you on tonight!

Thread Information