+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Rhangorn

Rhangorn Guest

Thumbs up Greetings from Rhangorn

His Majesty Manus, King of Hyperion, Duke Palatinate of Wessex and Commander of the Solar Legion's newest and most willing Villein Rhangorn greets you all. I'm ready to be allowed to enlist and serve with humble distinction in His Grace's armies at the gratuitous, bloody expense of His Highness's enemies.

Hello all, I was born in Skopje, Macedonia, emigrated to the United States and currently serve in the US Air Force as a tactical support operations instructor. After about a year of duty in 3 different Middle Eastern countries, I've been reassigned to mold young and fragile minds back here in the states for a full year, so that means I get to MMO my ass off in the luxury of a hotel room, as I will have no friends nor comfort women in the austere training locations my commanders have so wisely chosen for me.

Luckily for me, I can look forward to Darkfall's release and engaging in some organized and brutal medieval warfare with all of you. I specialize in front line warfare; heavy armor pressed against a bloodier set of heavy armor, and have always played tank\warrior\paladin type characters in my past. I always engage myself in-game as I do real life, with courtesy and a sense of honor. I've never cared to play an evil character in any game, it simply goes against my vein. I enjoy hunting down griefers and murderers with an unrelenting fury. It truly makes me smile. As in real life.

See you all in game.

Rhangorn

Can we keep him?

Welcome to the Duchy!

ZtyX Roman Guest

Fucking awesome Rhangorn.

Good to have you with us. The Ducal Garrison needs more soldiers. You're perfect for it.

Welcome to Wessex.

Gustaph Calgacus Guest

Welcome to Wessex.

Dreign Swift Guest

I like this guy a lot. I say insta-villein him.

Welcome to Wessex, Rhangorn.

Rili Swiftwind Guest

*Waves* Excellent Written =)

Welcome to Wessex sir.

welcome! (i like your name)

Rhangorn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Edderik Ironbark View Post
    welcome! (i like your name)
    Thanks! It's an old old MUDing name I've used since about 10 years ago, where the first incarnation was a grizzly, massively bearded cigar smoking human warrior on an old hardcore PVP\RP MUD I used to play. There was a great nobility system in the game back in that day, and I managed to become de-facto king of the "neutral capital" for a couple of weeks, until I PK rage deleted. I was pissed at myself for that one. Human warriors were really, really hard to PVP successfully. There was no such thing as "balance" in those days.

As a matter of fact, no game has ever even remotely competed with MUD PVP in my book. Reading walls of text and fitting in your skills without fat fingering and fucking yourself up took skill. Memorizing entire worlds of text and getting from one end of the map to the other blind took years to develop.

I'm getting nostalgic.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information