View Poll Results: What do you feel about Darkfall?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't want to play it any more

0 0%
  • I want to have a break but will come back after

6 35.29%
  • I want to play now if the guild was fun again

11 64.71%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Poll: Your current interest in Darkfall

1. Default Poll: Your current interest in Darkfall

Please post you feelings about Darkfall

I'm actually am going to play DF what ever because I'm enjoying it (self seiging aside) but would be better if the clan was going well

Like I said in that other thread, I am considering leaving Wessex in Darkfall, unless we have many more people showing interest.

4th option "I'm enjoying it but the clan stopped playing, man up you pussies" ?

5. Default

Vote for "I want to play now if the guild was fun again" if you are still playing and would stay in/re-join Wessex if people came back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ether Rael View Post
    +1

Edit: After I started working again on April 2nd I haven't been able to contribute the same amount of time to the clan and my character as I could before since I also study math part time. Because of that I'd now rather play Darkfall to have fun, relax and work on my character instead of being a recruiter for Wessex. I simply couldn't rise to the challenge and responsibility that was bestowed upon me and for that I'm sorry.
    Last edited by Jake Dane; 04-24-2011 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nangar Rockhelm View Post
    I'm actually am going to play DF what ever because I'm enjoying it (self seiging aside) but would be better if the clan was going well
    Quote Originally Posted by Ether Rael View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I know I've never been much of an asset and my toon as mainly been doing afk harvesting/swimming in the past weeks but it has nothing to do with Wessex or the game itself. I'm currently in a big transition phase in my professional life (leaving my current position and pursuing atm 3 possibilities, including 2 abroad, for my new job). I'll be back in full force once things settled down but imho people have very different opinions about what is "fun" in DF (small-scale pvp, kingdom stuff, clan events, sieges...) and that's the issue. Not the state of the game or the fact that some of us aren't logging in.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information