+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New newbie

Cool New newbie

Hello All Im here on my trial. So hello all Im Goathan and Im not a very good crafter but like to hunt and fight.

Is there a place I should go in game to start?

Look me up in the game.
    Thanks for the invite!

Goathan.

First, make sure you've talked to all the tutors (if you are a new character)
    Second, head out to town of Moh-ki on the map.

If you don't know how to get there follow any of the rivers towards inland. Once you reach it, you should easily determine if you are on the steppes side or the thing. Search yourself to the Wessex Bridge - A two-sectioned bridge between white calx rocks.

Head southwards from that and the first mountains ahead of you - keep them to your LEFT until you reach a town. That's Moh-ki.

Welcome to the Duchy!

"It is said, that when Wooster's name is mentioned, trees tremble in fear."

Welcome Goathan!

Welcome! As Wooster said, get yourself to Moh-ki and we can help you get started.

Yes my lord's I will do as you request. It may take me some time as I am besiged by a bandet called Kullbully (I think) who has tirelessly stalked me these last dreary days, I have fallen many times to his blade and I fear he will make my journey difficult at best. But I will persevere my lords.

Your faithfull servant.

Coathan.

Quote Originally Posted by Goathan Gothunruk View Post
    Yes my lord's I will do as you request. It may take me some time as I am besiged by a bandet called Kullbully (I think) who has tirelessly stalked me these last dreary days, I have fallen many times to his blade and I fear he will make my journey difficult at best. But I will persevere my lords.

Your faithfull servant.

Coathan.
    Kubalay? he is one of the biggest griefers in the game(we will pay him a visit later) .... See you in Moh-ki and welcome.

Nice!!! That guy has killed me 20 tmes at least! He was nice about it to, he dosent take nothing from me, gives me back my armor and all and then waits for me to re dress and re health then says, " Ok get ready to die and this time work on your blocking". and then he just kills me and dose it over and over again... LOL!

its really funny actually...lol But I do need a break from him.. just a week or so would be nice so I can explore some.

Will make my way to the town.

Is there a map?

Goathan

Cool

Great! I have the map as a desk top back ground for easy referance. Server is down right now but as soon as it is up I will armor up and make a run for it, most likly I will lose everything on the trip...hehe. Cant wait till I can defend my self decently, then losing stuff will not feel so bad as I will feel like I at least put up a good fight for it.

Goathan

Don't worry, the garrison will get you into fighting shape soon enough.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information