+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi!

Milo Stone Guest

Default Hi!

Hi, my name is Milo Stone. I am the leader of The Order of The Scion, one of the great houses in Soacio. We run under the administration on the Republic of the Silver Sun. I am new to Wessex and was wondering if someone could point me in the general direction of someone in power. I just have a few questions concerning citizenship and the like for my guild mates and myself. I also wanted to know about some of the recruiting policies of Wessex. Scion is a pretty self sufficient guild, and we are more combat based than anything. I just wanted to stop by and give a little introduction. Thank you for your time.

Milo Stone

Aiden Morild Guest

Well the top man is his Grace, you could PM him, or find him in our IRC channel (#wsx) sometimes. Anybody with a Blue or Red Name on this forum is worth a PM, as they most likely will know what you are seeking, or put you in the right direction

And also, Welcome to The Duchy

Greetings Milo.
    Since all the red (Villeins/Sheriffs) and most of the blue (Gentry) doesn't have anything to do with diplomacy your best bet would be asking His Grace, The Duke of Wessex or any of us Heralds: Komako or myself.

Enjoy your stay here at Wessex.
    Oh and, does the The Order of The Scion have a web page to study?
    Last edited by Chrono Veincrusher; 01-18-2008 at 10:49 PM.

Milo Stone Guest

I am working on some forums for our guild. These will have our diplomatic stances and general discussion of our guild.

Hello Milo. I remember your active prescence on the Phylon forums. I'm happy you found your way to these forums, you'll enjoy them.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information