+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fidelis and Nocte say hello

Default Fidelis and Nocte say hello

Hello there, I'm Trev, play with Livonia, have done for a few years, happy to be a part of the Moh-ki gang.

Not a massive RP'er and Don't have surname for account yet but am happy to join in for the fun....

(Fidelis is my Mage, a near death experience caused him to get washed up on a beach miles away from where he collected the herbs his community needed. Under threat from several large aquatic-loving bear-forms, he was about ready to give up and just let them eat him when Livonia and her band of warriors turned up for their hunting session at the beach and took him in, after all a Sheevra could come in handy with their knowledge of the more stranger sides of life.

Since then, Fidelis has loyally served the band of brigands and occasional heroes and although not the most skilled fighter, he's always willing to put his all into it.

Nocte was a chance for Fidelis to return the favour of rescue Livonia showed to him. Seeing a young Thursar being beaten out of Vadda, Fidelis stepped in and helped him back to his feet and his honour. Nocte has shown Fidelis the same loyalty that the Mage has given Livonia and her crew, so by proxy, will fight with and for them with the same ferocity, knowing his smarter friend would want it so.)

Nocte - horse-archer, sword-swinger.

Fidelis - tamer/creature controller, Spiritualist and big-bang maker.

Thats the base RP explanations done, on a more OOC point. It's great to be part of a real community with presence in the game at most times, giving me a little more lust to play and fight and stuff.

Happy to be here!

Trev
    Last edited by Fidelis; 06-08-2011 at 11:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information