+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi all!

Hwoody Lederle Guest

Default Hi all!

Just posting my greetings. The name is Will, I am originally from Europe but I now reside in the good ole USA. I'm 24 years young, with a very wide variety of interests. I'm into motorbikes (Mainly sportbikes), sports (Mainly Football and Soccer), computers (Mainly Intel), females (Mainly good looking ones), and god knows what else I'm into. I am very passionate about the things I love, which are the things I just stated for you guys.

As for my MMORPG experience...well I'm from the UO days, so I've been around the block. Most of my online experience stems from UO and SB and now hopefully Darkfall! Thanks for having me!

Dreign Swift Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hwoody View Post
    Just posting my greetings. The name is Will, I am originally from Europe but I now reside in the good ole USA. I'm 24 years young, with a very wide variety of interests. I'm into motorbikes (Mainly sportbikes), sports (Mainly Football and Soccer), computers (Mainly Intel), females (Mainly good looking ones), and god knows what else I'm into. I am very passionate about the things I love, which are the things I just stated for you guys.

As for my MMORPG experience...well I'm from the UO days, so I've been around the block. Most of my online experience stems from UO and SB and now hopefully Darkfall! Thanks for having me!
    Welcome to the forums, Hwoody. Best of luck with your Trial Membership.

What race/playstyle do you favor?

Nightslayer Guest

Howdy hwoody, sup
    Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex...

Well met and welcome !

Markus Tyrell Guest

Welcome to the mainly Duchy of Wessex!

Robert Namo Guest

Welcome.

Hwoody Lederle Guest

I am probably going to be a Mirdain mage...PvPer.

Morse Sans Membres Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hwoody View Post

wat

ZtyX Roman Guest

Nice Hwoody! You sound like you are from the cool group of hardcore old-skool players that roamed Ultima Online and Shadowbane back in the days.

We are glad to have you in Duchy of Wessex. It's a great clan.

Hwoody Lederle Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ZtyX View Post
    Nice Hwoody! You sound like you are from the cool group of hardcore old-skool players that roamed Ultima Online and Shadowbane back in the days.

We are glad to have you in Duchy of Wessex. It's a great clan.
    Yea sounds like me. Hopefully Darkfall lives up to the hype and we can continue where we left off at.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information