+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Gozer Steampunk

Default Greetings from Gozer Steampunk

Greetings and Salutations to all.
    My name is Gozer Steampunk and I hail from Kranesh via Fabernum. I am an advanced Extractor/Refiner and pride myself in being an exceptional trader. I am a man who can get things.
    Currently, I am able to make most metals including Tindremic Messing and can almost make Tungsteel. I only require the tungsteel book, but alas, the life of an extractor/ refiner is not a rich one for me at this juncture so the book remains out of reach for now.

I am in Meduli at the moment filling my bank with Cuprum and Sulfur. I need some help moving all of my grain steel and pig iron from Fabernum at some point as I want to be done with that cesspool city as soon as possible.

I look forward to meeting everyone in game!
    Gozer Steampunk - Extractor/Refiner Extrordinare
    Grammaton Steampunk - Sword and Sheild Fighter

Welcome to our humble hamlet.

Visit us on ventrilo and we'll help you group up with us, along with your metals

IP & Port: france2.ventriloservers.biz port:3814
    Last edited by Twyster Stronngust; 08-03-2010 at 01:14 PM.

We can help you with moving your stuff , Moh-Ki would also be suited since we have a furnace in our house.

We would also be able to supply you with a steady flow of materials.

Default Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex

Hello, again!
    Casilda Tametomo, Herald of the Aegis Imperium,
    «Si oblitus fuero usque ad finem omnia opera eorum»

Wer war der Thor, wer Weiser, Bettler oder Kaiser? Ob Arm, ob Reich, im Tode gleich.

welcome Gozer

Your skills as an exctractor is surely a welcome sight. I am also in the exctracting business, as well as weapon crafting. And I would welcome any help extracting the endless amounts of granum i get sometimes

I would be delighted to meet and work with you Duncan. Lets share secrets over an ale (I will probably be drinking one while playing!). I am fairly self taught so another perspective would be welcome! I am trying to get over to Moh ki tonight with my wares. I just got the Lupium skill last night so Im going to start skilling that up with all the electrum I have been hoarding. Then its onto Tungsteel once I get the coin!

Gozer.

We've just attained a formidable amount of Galbinium so if you could turn that into Lupium, that would be grand.

Indeed! I will turn it into lupium henseforth! Thank you my lord! I guess that the galbinum came from the orks before they changed it?

Great to see you around Gozer! Welcome.

Hey hey buddy. I haven't seen you yet. Im still over in Meduli/Fab getting my banks refined down for transfer. Ill be there tonight for sure.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information