+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Salute!

Default Salute!

Salute, Duchy of Wessex. I have sent an application and been accepted on trialship and I look forward to play Mortal Online with you guys, I also installed Age of Chivalry just for you guys (Its actully fun).

I havent made a character yet, so forgive my nickname for now. I'm in beta block E for Mortal Online and so far the game looks great. I like to roleplay but also defintly worship and love PvP. Which is why I wish to go for a career as a Knight.

Welcome to Wessex, Pallen!
    Looking forward to getting to know you.

Hello there Pallen123, nice to see new members are joining us for Mortal Online.

Have you played Darkfall as well?

No I haven't. Ive heard about it, and seen some videos, but I heard it turned out crap

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Hello Pallen welcome to our community.

Before we can appect you as a trial member we need a surname for you to use, doesnt matter if you wish to change it by the time the game comes out just makes the forums look a little more professional.

Also we currently play a few games, Mortal Online when it is released will be our main focus, but currently while we pass the time we are playing Darkfall, MO beta and a few others.

The easiest way to be appeted as a full member is to be active on the forums and more importantly our ventrilo server, details for that will be in a stickied post within the Commons forum

Speak to you soon mate

To be frank, Ive sat and waited for someone to say hello on the ventrilo for an hour or two while playing the MO beta. I havent been able to get hold of anyone yet, and I'll come up with a more proper first and last name tomorrow If you dont mind

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

That fine Speak to you soon

Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex!

Remember, sometimes people are on ventrilo yet they are busy with some stuff or are just afk and are too lazy to move to the appropriate channel
    If you have any questions about anything just let me know. I'm active on steam, the forums and ventrilo.
    Also here is my steam account name so you may add me(I play Age of Chivalry a lot): simpl2

Also just a reminder, once you become a full member (villein) you may request a signature here!

Regards, Twyster Stronngust.

Ive found a proper forum name and character name, Tristam de Avesnes

Well welcome! If I could actually get the game to work for me I'd be playing with you too.

Sir Kalyem, I also need to speak to you on vent so whenever you get the chance pm me.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information