+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Darkfall recruits

When I looked at their profiles none of the 3 were ticked. So what Malachi might mean is that the people don't know which ones to pick; Nave, Agon or Nia... you know how people are.

Actually that has just been made, so those applications is probably before then. But its true that there should be little place for doubt

Malachi Drake is offline The Usurper
    Former Bishop of Wessex

Quote Originally Posted by Rhygar apGwynn View Post
    When I looked at their profiles none of the 3 were ticked. So what Malachi might mean is that the people don't know which ones to pick; Nave, Agon or Nia... you know how people are.
    That is what I meant. Sorry if it was not articulated all that well.

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

It's okay, I only changed it 2 days ago

Hytek will lose access to the DF forums. He must still be approved to trial membership status.

Whos Hytek? hes not a DF member is he?

Hytek Supreme. He applied via the forums. I asked Sarek to contact him. You guys should keep an eye on applications via the forums. Some people do that.

Ah right okay, havnt seen him in game so i dont think hes even a member in game yet.
    ill speak with sarek also

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Koh View Post
    Ah right okay, havnt seen him in game so i dont think hes even a member in game yet.
    ill speak with sarek also
    Quite possibly. Sarek should be checking the TM applicants list regularly. Those that have expressed an interest in DF should be PMed requesting any missing information and directing them to contact yourselves in game. Another useful check is any new accounts that register. Have a look through the "About Me" in the User Profile to see if he is interested in DF or not.

I check sign ups daily and try to reach people in game as often as possible but cannot make contact all the time so sometimes it hangs around a bit depending on how active they are.
    As an example Hytek (Jake Dane) has not been online since signup

Normal recruitment process is I speak to them and then sign them up and check, I allocate a set amount of time to do this daily so I have some time to play as well.

I speak to a significant number of people every day, many are not suitable or don't want to use comms, some are just trolls etc. Takes time and when trying to participate in clan events it can be somewhat challenging as I always respond. I am also seen as the friendly face to new recruits and if they are new to the game answer their questions for them. Doing it solo means that there will understandably be some delay sometimes but I try to be as effective as possible whilst maintaining a good standard which is a direct reflection on Wessex.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information