+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blessed by Soldeus

Default Blessed by Soldeus

Alright here's a story for all of you!
    It is too good to be true, yet it is true. Weird heh?

Anyway last night I went out to the pub but came home relatively early. I asked Maximus to give me his house and with perfect timing (couldnt have been better, I needed to wait like 10 minutes) I got the invite. I grabbed my regs 'cause I was gonna go macro some spells up on Niflheim. So I'm naked yeah, swimming from Geodins Song to the direction of Angfrost. I go downstairs to grab the last beer and when I come back I see a schooner on the horizon.

I thought it was a hallucination at first but after another gulp I realised it wasnt. I decide to swim to it 'cause it seems like it has stopped and I see nothing move on it.

So I come closer and nobody is steering it (if this was the case there had been a name of a person when I hovered over the ship). So I decide to hop on, defenseless but brave as all Drake's are, with a shit ton of regs on me. I check the decks but its empty and I start despawning.

After I despawned I quickly looked around and nobody was there or coming near, so I start recalling.

So half way through I see scale boots on the top of my screen. I look up and it's a Nadirian Horde captain logging back in to see his ship, which was obviously in my clean and very handsome bagpack.

I quickly and flawlessly sink to the bottom with great skill, to swiftly click the Quit button. Elagoose, as wise as always, had invited me to a party earlier 'cause he didnt believe me, and said I was dropping health in Mumble when I logged out. Luckily I logged off at 70% and called it a night.

So there you go lads, call it luck of the Dutch or call it being blessed, but I got a ghost ship nananana!

Congratulations Cyndane. I better get the first ride on it

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndane Drake View Post
    So there you go lads, call it luck of the Dutch or call it being blessed, but I got a ghost ship nananana!
    Call it The Sinking Dutchman?

lol, nicely done, Mister Cyndane

I bet that guy isn't too happy

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information