+ Reply to Thread

Thread: *You find a note*

Starkidy du Du'Ar'te'an Guest

Default *You find a note*

It reads:
    "Hark ya'll,
    'Tis I, the Grand Dignified Duke of Righteousness, writing to ya'll from my humble abode here in the Castle of Dignity. I'm looking to set up an alliance between the Defenders of Dignity and the Duchy of Wessex. Possibly a trade agreement, and a tournament of serfs/villeins. A grand m?l?e, battle to the death! Yeah!

Anyway, holla back!

Signed,
    His Excellence, the Grand Dignified Duke of Righteousness."

LordWitheringtonsbury Guest

A note, wot? Rightly dandy finding a note herein. Versed in High Latin Acadaemia De Poetica I find this most challenge a read, but I can make out "battle". Appearing we have a challenger, a mark, a group of miscreants bent on the destruction of our fair city and a threat to the head of my fair liege.

Could be that I should show this note to the Duke, but I'm 'fore the tea and midnoon prayer of which I'm coordinating for the common folk, wot, I am burdened by the lack of presence of my sovereign. P'raps I'll show it to him then, if'n I can't be sought to bring him the head of this vile besmircher by mass or supp.

Let us don our vestiments of faith, comrades, and let fate lead us to our destiny. We must take arms to these Defenders of Dignity, 'fore our Duke gets wind of their treacherous nature. Let us spare him the dissappointment in his brothers, and cleanse the world of those that would not be govern'd by his will.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information