+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Status Report

1. Default Status Report

Our goal to reclaim Long March for King Manus has been progressing well. We initially stationed ourselves on an island rich in the natural resources of Iron, Stone and Wood which we have been gathering for the sieges we plan. We have also banded together to slay foul monsters in dungeons and far away places in order to get bounty and precious items we need to equip ourselves and for our diplomats to use in making deals with other guilds.

We have not gone unopposed however. Some days ago we were completing a quest to rid a dungeon of fearsome creatures when we were attacked by a strong group of bandits. I tried to aid in the fight but I was carrying so much I could barely move and was dispatched in short order. However my companions who were both new and old to these lands showed great spirit and teamwork and after a long and brutal fight managed to slay all of our attackers. We were also attacked just today in the open by a group larger in number then ourselves which we dispatched with no loss or even serious injury to ourselves.

Thanks to the efforts of everyone who has been able to join us in Agon we have now managed to get enough for our diplomats to skilfully negotiate a deal to purchase a new city for the current owners of Long March and persuade them to move with a modest extra gift of gold. Because of this we expect to have reclaimed Long March in as little as a few days.

We have also been greatly heartened by the reception we have received since our intent to reclaim what was once ours was announced. We are also very happy with the enthusiasm and commitment shown by those who have joined us in our great task.

Yours,
    Falesh Helithian

Manus Dei is offline His Majesty, King Manus of Hyperion
    Duke of Wessex
    Count of Elba
    Grand Master of the Solar Legion

Thank you very much, Falesh, for this update as well as for your earnest involvement in carrying out this humble vision.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information