+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Any Darkfall players alive?

1. Default

If you want to get a feel for the direction Darkfall is taking I would definatly recomend reading the Activity Reports on the new blog. Since they made the blog their communication has been much improved and they are also addressing key issues for example Offline Skilling.

Some also may not be aware of the fact that AOE magic now has a distance scale-factor. This means that there is no more mindless magic spam, you get the maximum damage a spell is capable of by getting a direct hit, but the less accurate you are the less damage dealt by the splash. This is something which had a lot of people biting their tongues in frustration. Those of you who are interested in playing Darkfall more as a melee/archer-dependent will feel much more viable against mages.
    Last edited by Cenris Hildur; 12-18-2010 at 02:04 PM.

Well, with the mixed races, it was a problem before to have a mixed race guild as you could not settle down near any one NPC city. Its denizens would kill any opposed race players, regardless of guild tag, and you could go in and use the bank or NPC shops.

I now have my new pc put together and should be in Darkfall by tomorrow
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...venHaliday.png

" Life is a test many quest the universe, And through my research, I felt the joy and the hurt, The first shall be last and the last shall be first, The basic instructions before leaving earth " - GZA

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame Starbreaker View Post
    Well, with the mixed races, it was a problem before to have a mixed race guild as you could not settle down near any one NPC city. Its denizens would kill any opposed race players, regardless of guild tag, and you could go in and use the bank or NPC shops.
    NPC citys are not needed, you would be able to get everything you need from our city shops, once we have the members to take one.
    Things are dfferent from release and 99% of Darkfalls clans are all mixed race.

Any new members who join us before saturday will get a battle bundle from me!
    This will include:

-Scale armour set
    -Weopon of your choice
    -50 of each reg
    -Food
    -Potions
    -Mount
    -Small amount of gold to get you started

Do not forget theres a FREE 14 day trial if any new players re thinking of trying out.
    https://accounts.eu.darkfallonline.c...l-register.php
    Last edited by Royko Sothenic; 12-15-2010 at 07:30 AM.

Can i have a battle bundle?

I applied to the guild in game. :P

Have you been keeping up with darkfall this entire time Roy?
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...venHaliday.png

" Life is a test many quest the universe, And through my research, I felt the joy and the hurt, The first shall be last and the last shall be first, The basic instructions before leaving earth " - GZA

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Added you Ayame, jump on mumble with us

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information