+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Those interested in getting the Duchy of Wessex alive again say "Aye"

Default Those interested in getting the Duchy of Wessex alive again say "Aye"

I have a plan in the making to breathe some life into the Duchy of Wessex once again. I'll be proposing this plan to the cabinet in due time.

I want to know who still has some fight left in them and some drive to bring ourselves back to greatness once again so say aye if you're with me.
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...venHaliday.png

" Life is a test many quest the universe, And through my research, I felt the joy and the hurt, The first shall be last and the last shall be first, The basic instructions before leaving earth " - GZA

im up for helping, which game however?

13 folks on Mumble right now, I'd say it's already on its way.

But 'Aye'.

That is what is up for discussion, I cant say what I'm pushing for at the moment. However there was only one game that can support the style of clan that The Duchy was, that being Darkfall which I would highly recommend looking at the new videos. It appears that they have nerfed magic to the point where melee and archery are once again viable.

Once my new pc is assembled I'll be giving it a second chance and putting that into consideration for a game I might recommend given it is good enough.

These two videos peaked my interest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1tYpHA-PNI&hd=1 & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3-gC78ghF0

However I will be trying Perpetuum, and just about any game that I think can gain the interest of our members who have seemingly become inactive. Given my new job allows me time to do these things, my new goal is to get us back to greatness.

" Life is a test many quest the universe, And through my research, I felt the joy and the hurt, The first shall be last and the last shall be first, The basic instructions before leaving earth " - GZA

Quote Originally Posted by Otto Osterwind View Post
    13 folks on Mumble right now, I'd say it's already on its way.

But 'Aye'.
    13 is good but nothing in comparison to the 100+ we had at any given moment in ventrilo.

I'm up for getting the Duchy going (which really hasn't gone anywhere) at any time, but Darkfall being the health potion? Nope, never.
    I'll still stick with Mortal Online, buggy or not, contentless or not, since in my point of view is the ultimate MMO (it's a matter of taste obviously). I can't wait to figure out what the hell is going on with my computer so I can start playing it again.
    So sorry but no, I will not subscribe to Darkfall again.

HU?
    Duchy of Wessex is very alive and doing very well in sand box thats amazing, and works. Why wouldn't you join and support us ?
    And yes we are still a 100% feudal organization. Darkfail and MO are the ones who are Dead not Wessex

They had their first alliance battle tonight, rumored 100 vs 100. Yes the server can handle it. I couldn't make it

10$ to play one that work 99.9999% sounds better, but thats just me. Freaking amazing Dev team that talks to us all the time in game and listens to our ideas. The Client is Free

As far as I know we are active and are having massive battles in Perpetuum?

Quote Originally Posted by Wulvgar Lord View Post
    They had their first alliance battle tonight, rumored 100 vs 100. Yes the server can handle it. I couldn't make it
    You say that like it's impressive -_^

Get shit on by 150~ vs 210 siege battle on EU-1 last week without anyone in my clan getting disconnected, having any lag and the ones with decent pc's running a fairly stable fps.

Anyways it seems Perpetuum is the game where most actives in WSX are atm Keaven. I'll be sticking with DFO so enjoy Perpetuum or say hi if you step by DFO.

actually they hoping for 300 vs 300, but games only 2 weeks old so not sure the numbers. Hoping the pvp video of the battles posted later tonight.

Had hackers not stolen my boat 4 times a row DF ......lol, ahh those were the days. Man game was so much fun before bows and spells took over

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information