Thread: Approaches a man, hooded.

Default Approaches a man, hooded.

The man approaches, hood drawn over his head, but the clanking of his armor is evident from behind the robes. He cants his head to the side as he approaches clergy who are nearby teaching locals of Soldeus. Orimh steadily walks forward, nodding. He pulls his hood back - the bags under his eyes prove to any looking upon him that he is weary and restless.
    "I have been seeking any of the Church for quite a while..." Orimh speaks with a tired tone. "I spoke with Galanis a week ago, he told me I might find a place within your church." He taps his sword hilt as he continues, " I was also told there may be hope for me to join the Order of St. Lucian.. Please direct me to whom I may speak with. The time has come... I hear it in my dreams."

He stands, awaiting a response.

I'd suggest you change Galanis to Garadin, since my name isn't Galanis x)

"Ah, Orimh, here you are. Good to see you again. Come, you seem tired. You may want to speak with our Grandmaster, Sir Balthasar.
    I am sure he's looking forward to see a new recruit around here *chuckles*"

"Your will and desire is highly admired among the Children of Soldeus" Twyster said, as he slowly approached Orimh. "The Order shines brightly upon you. Bask in the heavenly light of Soldeus, friend."

He nods to the two and offers a weak smile. He -obviously-* * meant Garadin, but due to his lack of sleep of recent, his tongue played a trick on him. He follows the two men, doing his best to keep his back straightened and his head high. "Many thanks, brethren."

Thread Information