+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Family Creation Submissions

Are we doing this for LiF as well? Because my brother is joining and he'll be sharing the same last name as me in game.

From a role-playing perspective we are not. History has demonstrated that pretending to have a family of players within Wessex ultimately creates excessive drama through various causes. I know I am being vague, but those stories can be found in various areas of the forums.

For real life relatives, absolutely. You would not be the only member to have family in the guild. Some choose to have same the last name and act as family in the game. Others play as strangers, or simply comrades with a long history between them.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

I've spoke to His Majesty recently on this and families are allowed to be created, yet it all has to be write up and completed with no allowed additions to that family.
    We also spoke of what if one family member was Knighted and agreed that if that does happen then the family do not gain the rank of gentry (gentleman/lady) and will have to earn that right themselves.
    The only exception to join that family is through marriage, which will also need to be legit and wrote up correctly.

This has all come about due to abusing the system, we have now corrected that mistake

Thread Information