Thread: The Journal: Church Lore and Dogma

Threaded View

Malachi Drake is offline The Usurper
    Former Bishop of Wessex

Default The Journal: Church Lore and Dogma

My brothers and sisters in Faith;

I have recently misplaced one of my journals and, should you happen to find it, I would be most grateful if it would be returned. But there is no need to do so with great haste as the journal contains a great deal of important information on the Radiant Lord and our Church and you would do well to observe its message before returning it.

Faithfully Yours,

Father Malachi Drake
    The Bishop of Wessex

You are passing through the hustling and busy streets of the capital city of the Duchy of Wessex. Out of the corner of your eye you spot a book hidden within some foliage. Its parchment pages are bound together in a weather beaten leather cover that bears the mark of the Church of Soldeus. Picking up the book you are reminded of the message you read, on one of the cities message boards placed near the Church, of a request from the Bishop. The choice before you is do you leave the book where it is or do you turn the page and read on...

PDF link coming soon...

This fictional religion has been created by a multicultural group of people with various beliefs. It draws on numerous real life religions, some more than others, to help create a functional ecclesiastical society for the game Mortal Online. There is no intention by the authors to place judgment on these sources of inspiration or to make any statement on any real world religion.
    Last edited by Malachi Drake; 12-28-2009 at 04:14 PM.

Thread Information