+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Knowing Crow

Default Knowing Crow

Greetings Wessex and friends. I am Knowing Crow, most call me KC. as Lepidia has been so kind as to get to know us I thought it would be nice to return the favor. I am a Diplomat for Aegis Imperium, although I am currently not on any official business.

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

A warm welcome to you Krow

Ah Knowing Crow, good to see you, I was beginning to think I was the only one from Aegis Imperium that was here.

Malachi Drake is offline The Usurper
    Former Bishop of Wessex

Welcome to our forums Knowing Crow!

Greetings and welcome to our forums. I have sent you a PM.

I've seen mention of your group from Lepida.

Mind introducing your guild, even if in this informal situation?

Ah yes, of course. Aegis Imperium is a Mortal Online only guild that seeks to solidify itself as an empire in Mortal Online.

As stated by our founder, Shinzon;
    The Imperium seeks to solidify itself as an Empire within the world of MO, and be at the forefront of all actions, political and historical, on the server we choose to reside on. The secondary objective is to provide a stable environment for players choosing to take up residence within our territory. Since such actions require every single play style that exists, every single player no matter their background, or tendencies can forge out a part within the Imperium.
    Our thread on Guild Discussions can be found here: http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/2...-imperium.html

And our website at: http://www.aegis-imperium.com/

I'm here mostly just to say hello. I've read about your exploits in Darkfall and I was greatly impressed. Feel free to message me or any other AI diplomat about anything you wish to discuss with AI. For more public matters, as well as a list of diplomats, feel free to visit our embassy section located here:
    http://www.aegis-imperium.com/forums/embassy/

Our hope that if anything happens between us, miscommunication wouldn't be a factor. I would like to stress that we currently aren't looking into getting into anything binding, as we would like to stay as independent and neutral as possible before release. However we would like to keep communication open and civil.

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

It's a shame on our part that yourselves are not a Feudal based guild, it could of been very special, as it clearly shows you are a friendly respected and respectful clan of mature people.

Not that it in anyway stops us having a great friendship between our two guilds.
    As for an alliance that is something we to are not looking for, and if we did it would only be with a feudal based guild of roleplayers, or those who share the same view on RP as us.

But a friendship between our two great guilds is something I would love to set up.

Welcome again to our community

Malachi Drake is offline The Usurper
    Former Bishop of Wessex

The Bishop in me has to ask; has Aegis Imperium established a religion, chosen a god to worship or plan to become involved in that aspect of MO? Would be interesting to know more on this subject.

Kaylem Sothenic, we completely understand. Guild structure is important, and we can respect others choices involving limiting themselves to or from other structures, especially of the feudal variety, something I can respect.

Malachi Drake, we are planning on becoming involved in that aspect, and have people working on it, but as of now nothing is set in stone. More may become known as release approaches.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information