+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello Wessex

Default Hello Wessex

Hello everyone. I'm here due to the intrigue of Mrs. Lepida, I'm just browsing around, taking a look at things. I've been doing a lot of that lately... hrm... I suppose a few of you others may have seen me around the Mortal Online forums recently, Rhygar and Kaylem(Jade) mainly.

Exclamation

Welcome, Rathius. It is very good to see you here.

For those of you who don't know, Our Esteemed Guest, here, is a distinguished member of the Aegis Imperium, and the author of many interesting and insightful observations on the lore and wonders of Nave (in Mortal Online)-- for example, this one-- and, I am convinced, a Wizard in Real Life™. His posts on the MOFOs are highly recommended reading.
    Casilda Tametomo, Herald of the Aegis Imperium,
    «Si oblitus fuero usque ad finem omnia opera eorum»

Wer war der Thor, wer Weiser, Bettler oder Kaiser? Ob Arm, ob Reich, im Tode gleich.

Thank you for the introduction. It's very flattering, I must say... I'm a little red in the cheeks now.

Hi there Rathius, and welcome to our forum. I don't understand much about mortal online counters, but i like the look of your guild.

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Hello mate nice to see you here

A big welcome!

Malachi Drake is offline The Usurper
    Former Bishop of Wessex

Hello Rathius,

It is good to see you on our forums! I am very impressed with the stuff you have written about MO lore, specifically in the post Lepida has linked already. Having read all 720 posts trying to get an understanding of the Conflux my brain is in meltdown... heh.

Malachi.

Welcome to our forums,

I'm glad to see our writers and lore-heads getting to know other like minded individuals.

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi Drake View Post
    Hello Rathius,

It is good to see you on our forums! I am very impressed with the stuff you have written about MO lore, specifically in the post Lepida has linked already. Having read all 720 posts trying to get an understanding of the Conflux my brain is in meltdown... heh.

Malachi.
    Thank you, I really enjoy that topic and hope that I can continue on it soon enough. It's a good thing we had it in chunks over a few months instead of all at once. Otherwise I'm sure I would have had a meltdown as well, heh.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information