+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hail, Duchy of Wessex

Default Hail, Duchy of Wessex

My name is Styran Stormbreak. I used to play Darkfall and watch in awe at how different you all were, from Forum Fall until the end. I wish I could have been a part of that, but alas, I had prior commitments.

I do not know if you are accepting trial members at the moment, but I put in my application anyways. I will be playing Mortal Online, and I would like to play under your banner.

If you are not accepting trial members, I beg of you to remember me when you are. I also hope you do not mind if hang out here, even if I am not a trial member.

If you have any questions of me, please ask. I will be happy to answer.

Sincerely,

Styran Stormbreak

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Greetings Styran and welcome to our humble home.

Although we are not currently advertising (yet), we are open to those wanting to join our community.
    We have one very strong policy and that is to get involved on our Ventrilo server. We are currently playing all types of games or just sit in a channel and have a laugh.
    We are however becoming very strict on recruitment, a mic is highly important and so is the activity level
    This time round our recruitment policy will be to select the best of members who can fit straight into our friendly community, and get rid of the ones who are not interested.
    The people of Wessex are a great bunch, easy to get on with and more than happy to make you feel welcome when you get into Ventrilo.

I shall be back online later tonight after work, so hope to see you when I return.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I do have Ventrilo, and a mic. I have business to attend to in a few hours, but I will get on as soon as I can.

Welcome to the Duchy, come hop on ventrilo sometime, have a laugh

Welcome.

You seem fairly charismatic and it is always nice to see an interest in the Duchy of Wessex from outsiders.

Hope to see you in ventrilo.

Welcome! Just get involved with us on ventrilo, and you'll be fine.

We had a trial member period but I don't think that currently applies. So as long as you stay actiave, you'll be a member in no time.

Also, because Cheono hasn't asked; What will you play in MO? Do you have any photoshop skills?
    Last edited by Afayir Nuykani; 08-21-2009 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Afayir Nuykani View Post
    Also, because Cheono hasn't asked; What will you play in MO? Do you have any photoshop skills?
    I feel offended by that.

Quote Originally Posted by Afayir Nuykani View Post
    We had a trial member period but I don't think that currently applies. So as long as you stay actiave, you'll be a member in no time.
    Trial member period is still a minimum of 1 month. However, unless you are active in Vent and in games with us it is likely to be much longer.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information