TO ALL AND SINGULAR
to whom these presents shall come, I, Twyster Stronngust, Herald to Sir Kaylem Sothenic, send you greetings.

WHEREAS His Excellency, the Right Reverend Father Malachi Drake now has become a Bishop of Wessex, he is desirous of having Letters Patent of Armorial Ensigns granted and appointed unto him and duly recorded in His Majesty's College of Arms, and accordingly hath rightly requested the favor of His Grace's Warrant for our granting and assigning such Arms.

AND FOREASMUCH His Grace the Duke of Wessex did by Warrant under his hand and Seal authorize and direct me to grant and assign such Arms and Crest and in the same Patent such Device and Badge accordingly, Know Ye therefore that I in pursuance of His Grace's Warrant and by virtue of the Letters Patent granted by The Duke and by The King's Most Excellent Majesty do by these Presents grant and assign unto the said Excellency, the Right Reverend Father Malachi Drake the Arms following,

THAT IS TO SAY: Quarterly Purpure and Argent; in the first quarter, Or a glistening Sun, the fountain of life, representing glory and splendour, is shown as our Heavenly Father, backdropped in Purpure suggesting royal majesty, sovereignty, and justice; in the second quarter Or not one but three Anchors, to betoken hope and religious steadfastness, shown in an environment of Azure to embody truth and loyalty; in the third quarter, Azure a Drake coilant representing valiance, valour and protection embodied in the family; in the fourth quarter, Argent a Dove of the Holy Spirit gliding in Purpure exhibiting loving constancy and peace; surmounting this, an Or Celtic Cross displaying unity of heaven and earth, all surmounted by a Vert galero showing hope, joy and loyalty in love, ornamented with fiocchi, 6 tassels for each side, displaying the rank of Bishop; sinister to the Cross is a Key symbolizing guardianship and dominion, and dexter a Crook symbolizing faith and pastoral authority, and also Episcopal jurisdiction and authority, both Or. Motto: "Caedit eos. Hovit enim Dominus qui sunt eius" ('Kill them all. God will recognise his own') over Argent palimpsest, embedded with pale Argent and Or trimmings. The whole of which comprises the Heraldic Achievement.

THESE MAY BE BORNE and used forever hereafter by the said His Excellency, the Right Reverend Malachi Drake and by his descendants with their due and proper differences according to the Laws of Arms. In witness whereof I have to these Presents subscribed my name and affixed the seal of my office, by the Grace of Heavenly Father and His Majesty King and His Grace the Duke of Wessex.

Twyster Stronngust,
Herald to Sir Kaylem Sothenic