+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ahoy! It has been a while....

Default Ahoy! It has been a while....

As of the recent activity of Wessex has apparently been climbing I have been receiving e-mails so I thought I should stop by here and atleast say hi. For the many people worried about the wiki please stop emailing me concerning having me contact some one about it. I got the point and as of about 5 mins ago I sent an pm here on the boards to both the Duke himself as well as Rhygar with the info they need and how to get in touch with me if they need anything else.
    I am happy to see Wessex will be getting into another game together! I hope all that join you have alot of fun. I will not be joining Wessex on their venture into Mortal Combat however I would love to help in any way behind the scenes with the wiki or editing etc, whatever may be needed as I did in the past.

Sincerely,
    ZhenYu
    Formerly known as Jade

Hello, Jade. Thanks for replying. I guess people were getting panicky. Good to know you are still well. I will PM you.

you playing Aion on NA servers when it goes live?
    http://www.duchyofwessex.org/sigs/Orishas-Morgan.jpg

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine

Updating the Wiki to reflect our added lore and history for Mortal Online will be fun, as soon as we decide on some.

*hugs Zhen*
    Casilda Tametomo, Herald of the Aegis Imperium,
    «Si oblitus fuero usque ad finem omnia opera eorum»

Wer war der Thor, wer Weiser, Bettler oder Kaiser? Ob Arm, ob Reich, im Tode gleich.

Quote Originally Posted by Orishas Morgan View Post
    you playing Aion on NA servers when it goes live?

Yea, hubby and I both will be. Server is undecided as we don't know what servers there are yet. We will be playing Asmodian tho.

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Such a shame really, you and your husband were great members, and I always liked dealing with you on trade matters.

It's a great shame you don't wish to come to Mortal Online with us, or at all, the game is going to be very good.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information