Closed Thread

Thread: Regarding my acceptance of trial membership:

Exclamation Regarding my acceptance of trial membership:

Greetings,

I suppose I should say thank you for the acceptance. So thank you, Dutchy of Wessex certainly seems like a quality guild and I'm proud my application was deemed worthy of trial membership.

However, there may have been a problem with my original application. Maybe it was lost, maybe misplaced, overlooked, or what have you. You see, I applied to Dutchy of Wessex on 4/12/2009, nearly 4 months ago. So it may come as no surprise I was a little taken aback by the acceptance email today.

Since I was unable to find a proper RP guild during my first couple of months stay in Darkfall, I canceled my subscription and have since made another commitment with another guild on another game. That being said, I must respectfully decline the offer of trial membership for reasons previously stated, but wish you the best of luck. Perhaps if I see you in another game somewhere down the road I may reinstate my application.

Regards,
    Blackbow Ivan

After the collapse of Hyperion in Darkfall and the subsequent loss of interest in Darkfall we ceased accepting trial members. You were one of the unlucky ones.

We are clearing out the trial member listing and made a blanket acceptance and then moved everyone, including old members to Esteemed Guest - as you might see underneath your name.

Wessex is planning on Mortal Online as it seems they are more likely to deliver on their promises than Darkfall did. So any old members and pending applicants are welcome to rejoin if they so wish.

Old members are free to PM Kaylem Sothenic if they wish to have their previous status restored. In your case you are welcome to begin a trial membership. If you have moved on as you say... good luck!

Closed Thread

Thread Information