+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings All!

Wunomia Horai Guest

Default Greetings All!

Hello everyone,

My name is Jonathan Wu, and I hail from Tornado Alley, also known as Kansas. I've been playing the game for almost 2 months now (had to do the refresh thing for a few weeks after the game first released). I'm still in school, with a job in a research lab for the summer (so no hardcore gaming as I originally hoped).

My characters name (as I have already posted on the "Post Here" thread) is Wunomia Horai, a human female. I enjoy crafting and harvesting and I am currently working on Armorsmithing (T3), and I have Bowyer, Taming, and Herbalism as well (all T1). In terms of combat, I am trying to go the magic route, but its slow going. I am also using 2h greatswords to supplement magic.

Anyways, just wanted to post a quick hello!

~Wu

Smile

Hello! Welcome to our Forums. Will you soon be a Trial Member?
    Casilda Tametomo, Herald of the Aegis Imperium,
    «Si oblitus fuero usque ad finem omnia opera eorum»

Wer war der Thor, wer Weiser, Bettler oder Kaiser? Ob Arm, ob Reich, im Tode gleich.

WElcome hope to see you ingame
    http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1892/natherosig.png

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." - Albert Einstein

Wunomia Horai Guest

That raises an interesting question. Where should I go? Should I head over to Long March or stay where I am right now (Ymir's Tear).

Cnac Sgurr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wunomia View Post
    That raises an interesting question. Where should I go? Should I head over to Long March or stay where I am right now (Ymir's Tear).
    You should of course join the fun in the Wessex heartlands, come to Long March!

Wunomia Horai Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cnac Sgurr View Post
    You should of course join the fun in the Wessex heartlands, come to Long March!
    Well than I believe I shall! Anyone need any scale armor? I'll make it at cost

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information