+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings - From Lanval

Default Greetings - From Lanval

Greetings,

After making my way to your wonderful city of Long March I was informed by the kind and benevolent Mr. Gilmaro that to be accepted as a trial member I must post on these forums.

I'm not much for introductions however so all I will say is hello and send you an open invitation to ask me any questions you may want to know about me.

Thanks,
    Lanval

Welcome!
    http://www.duchyofwessex.org/sigs/Orishas-Morgan.jpg

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine

Hello and welcome.

Do you know anyone in this clan, or how come you're applying? Tell us a bit about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Erwin Carius View Post
    Hello and welcome.

Do you know anyone in this clan, or how come you're applying? Tell us a bit about yourself.
    Don't know anyone in the clan, but I saw some of your recruitment posts of forumfall and have been reading the clan discussion and I must say this seems to be the guild that a more mature class of player congregates. I hope that this is true because that is primarily what I'm looking for.

Are you currently in Darkfall? If so, what are you playing as?

He's in Darkfall - it appears he has been invited ingame now - he said hello a short time ago in clan chat.

(Welcome to the clan)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information