+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: greetings

Concan Barnwood Guest

Default greetings

hello everyone I am Concan Barnwood I might not be accepted yet but I am a lover for fights and wars and I hope to see and be in some

Smile

Hello!
    Casilda Tametomo, Herald of the Aegis Imperium,
    «Si oblitus fuero usque ad finem omnia opera eorum»

Wer war der Thor, wer Weiser, Bettler oder Kaiser? Ob Arm, ob Reich, im Tode gleich.

Valduil Willowdwell Guest

Greetings and well met!

good luck on your aplication

Concan Barnwood Guest

alas my skills have been seen by a group called armada and they want for me to help them until they don't require me please if you may put my application on hold until then but I might become there diplomat for them so I may speak to you gallant men again soon(if its ok to rp in here if not i'll edit it)

We are 'Roleplay Tolerant', am I right, guys? Guys?

Yes.
    Last edited by Casilda Tametomo; 04-27-2009 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Fnord.
    Casilda Tametomo, Herald of the Aegis Imperium,
    «Si oblitus fuero usque ad finem omnia opera eorum»

Wer war der Thor, wer Weiser, Bettler oder Kaiser? Ob Arm, ob Reich, im Tode gleich.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylah Kindred View Post
    We are 'Roleplay Tolerant', am I right, guys? Guys?

Yes.
    Just a little bit.

Concan Barnwood Guest

well sadly again an allaince was formed with smaller clans and one of them who sadly a rival of mine controls paid in resources to kick me out so I'm begging to let me join please.

Gabriel Cortez Guest

And what is the story for him wanting you booted?

Concan Barnwood Guest

he wanted me booted since he once tried to kill me when I was a noob and he got killed when I ran through a mob of 5-7 goblins and they gained up on him while he was distracted a alfar raiding party came and got him while I hide a few weeks almost a month ago this happened but anyways then I got some good loot from the corpse and 300 gp which sadly I lost later when the alfars got me again(and he won't admit it) but he never forgave me I geuss since he hired in resourses some guys from my clan to force me to leave since there was no alaiment lose for attacking me I couldn't do much about it so knowing they were against me I quit since I know I would go no where with them.

Gabriel Cortez Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Concan Barnwood View Post
    he wanted me booted since he once tried to kill me when I was a noob and he got killed when I ran through a mob of 5-7 goblins and they gained up on him while he was distracted a alfar raiding party came and got him while I hide a few weeks almost a month ago this happened but anyways then I got some good loot from the corpse and 300 gp which sadly I lost later when the alfars got me again(and he won't admit it) but he never forgave me I geuss since he hired in resourses some guys from my clan to force me to leave since there was no alaiment lose for attacking me I couldn't do much about it so knowing they were against me I quit since I know I would go no where with them.
    Holy smokes...WTB puncuation!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information