Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kicked

Dirdor Starfall Guest

Default Kicked

Sorry guys i was away for the day and my mate was here so i felt bad leaving him so i let him play dakfall and he killed a clan member. Any ways of getting back in clan im realy sorry I havent got mutch to say but i realy enjoyed my time in the clan made a few mates and i realy would like to stay but if not this is goodbye
    Last edited by Dirdor Starfall; 03-31-2009 at 04:05 PM.

Morteus Revenant Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dirdor Starfall View Post
    Sorry guys i was away for the day an my mate was here so i felt bad leaving him so i let him play dakfall and he killed a clan member any ways of getting back in clan
    You are responsible for everything done by your account, doubly so because you allowed it.

I have more to say that is less kind, but it's not my place.

Unlucky Dirdor. Bye.

Jeez, what is the point of that statement?

I have heard it a few times and I really disagree with the way people handle it. Ultimately you are responsible for your account yes, but I mean. The dude was headed to work, what do you want him to do? Read him off the Carta Solis, give him the yeoman exam, and tell him the names of the cabinet and what they do, All while running out the door?

Give em a break man, his friends an idiot.

Dreign Swift Guest

Yeah...your "account" apparently just killed me while I was afk with a small bit of lumber, resin and two axes on me (got too into the great discussion going on in another thread ).

I don't even know who the hell you are, but you're apparently still a liability (at the very least) even while posting this thread, which is incredibly suspicious. Yeah, I don't trust you a smidgen, so I'll say have a good day as well.
    Last edited by Dreign Swift; 03-31-2009 at 04:28 PM.

Aww c'mon Dreign. Sure he screwed up. But what's the point of him getting screwed over for him trusting his friend to not fuck things up? I think the guy should get another chance and If he screws up again kick em.

Moral of the story. Don't let your fucking friends play on your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Keaven Haliday View Post
    Aww c'mon Dreign. Sure he screwed up. But what's the point of him getting screwed over for him trusting his friend to not fuck things up? I think the guy should get another chance and If he screws up again kick em.

Moral of the story. Don't let your fucking friends play on your account.
    I agree with this. Noteably the highlighted part.

Dirdor Starfall Guest

yes it is my fault and i take full responsibility for my account

Emperor Borgir Guest

Sorry to barge in, but I just saw you, Dirdor! You big elf!

Morteus Revenant Guest

Ardwan, can we take this stupidity private please?

Thanks

Closed Thread

Thread Information