Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Assize: Nathero Aristo vs Agasutin LeGaude

(I'm too tired to make up a nice roleplay story..)
    Just a small message regarding Nathero Aristo. I know the guy for a few months, spoken with him for atleast one month almost every day, and I can swear that he is not the kind of person to do as mr. LeGaude told.
    I'm sure LeGaude had the most honorable intentions of helping a fellow guild member, and in his position I would have done the same thing, but I can tell you that Naristo would never assault someone seriously without a good reason.
    Maybe you find this little message usefull, and I'm willing to talk more detailed if thats requested.

*Laylah stands up and greets Mister Kindred, then moves over and seats herself again, patting the place next to her with her hand until he takes it.*
    "It's good to see you, sir", she tells him. "I've never seen a trial before. What's going to happen?" she adds, in a whisper.
    Casilda Tametomo, Herald of the Aegis Imperium,
    «Si oblitus fuero usque ad finem omnia opera eorum»

Wer war der Thor, wer Weiser, Bettler oder Kaiser? Ob Arm, ob Reich, im Tode gleich.

Spaw Kindred smiles and thanks Laylah, before taking a seat between the two, then leaning over to Laylah and says quietly...

"Well, being in this position myself once before, both parties will give their story on about what happened, jury will hear their stories, and then the jury will decide, guilty, or not guilty. Simple really.
    "
    I quit Darkfall 05.24.2009

On seeing the hubub in the court room, the extremely good looking dwarf, Tewdric Veincrusher enters and sits down in the row behind Spaw.

"And hopefully this will mean that there will be someone in the pillory by the evening. The wurms got to my garden and so i have some nice mouldy vegetables that are ready to be hurled" He added with a look of desire on his face.
    Last edited by Tewdric Veincrusher; 03-09-2009 at 10:32 PM.

Spaw Kindred shakes his head and sighs, shrugging his shoulder in attempt to have the Father move his head. Failing, Spaw then looks at Laylah with a smile and pushes the Father's head so hes slumped over in his chair.

"The Church has done things to his head, by all means, ignore."
    I quit Darkfall 05.24.2009

Bronvictus Grayham Guest

The bright day peered into the dim courtroom as the dark figure stood silent in the light. Bronvictus opened the doors with both hands while wielding a sword. Just before continueing into the room he sheaths his sword under his cloak and robe along with many other notches that would suggest he came prepared for anything. The doors behind him closed and slammed shut. He swiftly stomps his steeltoed boots with each step and shrouding his face to all that have seated. He avoids eye contact from anyone while carrying a crumpled letter in hand, the address to attend court. Bronvictus notices Zehtuka sitting at the jurors bench along side Malaclypse and decides to take a seat next to Zehtuka. He nods in respect to his superior. Bronvictus eyes over Malaclypse and his kettle corn and whispers softly.

"What the hell have I missed and is it over?"
    Last edited by Bronvictus Grayham; 03-10-2009 at 05:29 AM.

*Alexio calmly walks in and glances at the cloaked, hooded, and boozed up crowd. Not wearing a dark cloak or a hood, and feeling a bit out of place, Alexio hears a few random drunken shouts as he walks back out of the courtroom.*... thought I'd give this whole roleplaying thing a try

Anyway, this should be interesting. Is killing a mount justifiable in Wessex for uninvited horseplay, same kind of horseplay which caused more than a few conflicts within Hyperion in beta? Whatever the judgment, it shall stand as a prequel to other judgments in similar cases. Either we're allowing retribution for uninvited horseplay or we're allowing members to randomly grind combat skills at the expense of others in the duchy.
    http://www.duchyofwessex.org/sigs/Al...nvationgif.gif
    http://www.duchyofwessex.org/sigs/M&B2nd.png
    I reserve the right to tell people when they're up their own ass.
    I reserve the right to tell people when they're up other people's asses.

The youthful Clerk Mirdain, Valandil Silverhawk, made his way calmly into the chambers and took up a seat near to but behind Laylah, the screaming priest and the 'heathen' of the day, Spaw Kindred. Peering through his one good eye he noted the people there and made his presence known to Laylah and Spaw.

"Sir Kindred, Miss Laylah, it is a pleasure to see you both here." He looks very attentive and aware of his surroundings, even with his one good eye. His ears twitching slightly at the distinct noises going off throughout the room.

Timian Teeraal Guest

Can not attend jury duty, wont be online until weekend. work situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Timian Teeraal View Post
    Can not attend jury duty, wont be online until weekend. work situation.
    Noted. You're excused and we'll find a replacement.

Closed Thread

Thread Information