Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Assize: Nathero Aristo vs Agasutin LeGaude

Timian Teeraal Guest

Eh there was last minute changes I'm available until monday if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Timian Teeraal View Post
    Eh there was last minute changes I'm available until monday if needed.
    Excellent, then I pronounce court in session.

Any jury member who has not yet reported in will be sent a pm to remind them so, and otherwise new ones will be picked out, but we can not wait for this any longer.

Now, the plaintiff may tell their side of the story...

So Here's what happend:
    I just got attacked by Amrus Blackwing ( just for fun no intension to kill my mount).
    So when he attacked me whit his drake i did it a couple times back (whit no intension to kill it).
    So then Agasutin LeGlaude came and attacked me so i ran away, when i ran away i thought he wouldnt follow me because i had enough of it and i thought he knew that but he didnt. After a 2 min escape run i lagged for a bit and he killed my horse and it was laying on the ground, i tryed to save it but that had no effect because he finished it off. I got a whitness and this started infront of the general store and finished at the clanstone. I still think that he had no right to kill my steed because he didnt know what was going on, and when he killed my mount i didnt killed his mount. So why would he kill my then even if i still haven't killed anything.

Well thanks for reading this and i hope that justice will win.

Idoris Cypher Guest

Idoris Cypher reporting in. I am available for Jury Duty

A cloaked woman slips through the doors, stands at the back of the room with studied interest of both protocal and the outcome of that of her kinsman.

Agasutin LeGaude, what do you have to say to your defence?

I've posted what I witnessed, and the actions I took, I've nothing more to add to that. I will say this though, Longmarch is no safehouse, it's been under attack repeatedly, and at random times. If you want to present the opportunity for a outsider(s), be it/they geared or naked, to pop in and finish the job you didn't and cost a guildmate(s) a loss of any possessions, I suggest you rethink your logic.

It was not I who attacked Nathero first, it was the other way around. That's how I remember it. He hit me once or twice and I hit him back. I then stopped and he kept on hitting my horse. He then stopped and ran away. I then heard someone killed his mount. I don't reckon he deserved it, but that's what we have a jury for.

First on Amrus Blackwing it was no horse you were on it was a drake and second you bitted me several times i just did it like 3 times back, And i mean i would never kill a guildies mount i mean evrybody attacks sometime somebody else theire no escape of that and second, if you had rembered it so good why didnt you know you were on a drake ?

*The weary Pursuivant ZhenYu Omega passes by the courtroom on her way home from a long night of work and sees all the commotion going on. Pausing briefly to decide whether or not to go in, she decides to enter. Upon entering she briefly glances around the courtroom and sees familiar faces and faces of those she does not yet know. She briskly walks over and seats herself next to Valandil. With a silent whisper she says "G'mornin' Valandil. Nice to see you again Laylah and Spaw." She quickly takes another look around and wonders to herself what the outcome will be.*

Closed Thread

Thread Information