Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Assize: Amras Blackwing vs Veoc Brannoc

Quote Originally Posted by Linelor Trant View Post
    He was not sat down resting. He was up running around as I remember it.
    That's how I remember it too, I was in the Vent channel, and rode past you all, from what I heard you were hiding, and they were trying to find you, and I saw all 3 of you fighting along the walls near the bank.

But Amras remembers it differently:

Quote Originally Posted by Amras Blackwing View Post
    There was no doubt that he intentionally killed me since he kept on hitting me even after I had stopped to sit down and rest. I didn't have any gear but I had to spend 10 minutes running back to Long March from Copperdale.

Me and Veox had been hitting each other earlier, but we had not done so for about an hour and I never even came close to him while hitting Linelor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwan Ashcroft View Post
    That's how I remember it too, I was in the Vent channel, and was at the bank near you all, from what I heard you were hiding, and they were trying to find you, and I saw all 3 of you fighting along the walls near the bank.
    Fixed in a way that tells it from the way I saw and heard it.

Amras, you're a good kid but you should introduce yourself to a thread called Behaviour Around the keep. I'll link it here.

http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/s...ight=behaviour

If there is any question in your mind you're pissing somebody off, stop what you are doing immediately.

Derfel apUther Guest

Present and avalible for duty.

Veox Brannoc Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwan Ashcroft View Post
    That's how I remember it too, I was in the Vent channel, and rode past you all, from what I heard you were hiding, and they were trying to find you, and I saw all 3 of you fighting along the walls near the bank.

But Amras remembers it differently:

This is how it was exactly.
    There was absolutely no intention to kill.

Lanz Arrowny Guest

I think Amras should be voted off the island, and Veox should be the next american idol... or am I thinking of the wrong reality TV show here?

I wouldn't say all that Lanz, I think depending on the issue everybody deserves a second chance.

The plaintiff has decided to drop all charges, the case is hereby dismissed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information