Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Assize: Amras Blackwing vs Veoc Brannoc

Veox Brannoc Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Amras Blackwing View Post
    Maybe I didn't hear you saying sorry because you couldn't stop laughing after you killed me? Oh wait, how can you say sorry while laughing? Now that does not make sense!

It happened in Long March around the bank area. He started by hitting me in a joking way and so i started hitting him back. We stopped after a while while we both regained stamina and HP. Then If memory recalls Linelor appeared and started having a joke around with us. Then as me and Amras were jokingly fighting again trying to hit eachother in the back, I accidentally Killed him from not noticing how low his HP was.

No, I was on the roof, messing around with Linelor, you came from behind for no reason and started hitting me.

We stopped and I went to get resources. As I was doing that Linelor shot at me and I attacked him again. Linelor runs out of stamina and you start attacking me. My HP is low and I'm out of stamina and I sit down, you keep attacking me. And as you can see on my system, there was no "big hit" to kill me. It was a 14 damage one.

Thats why ive changed it now i see how it was. The fact was it was an accident, and i feel it was childish to run off crying because of a complete accident. You know there was absolute no need to do it as we were all joking around. And dont try and pin it on me that i was "RUNNING OVER KILLING YOU WHEN I WAS LOW ON HP" Because we were both hitting each other around the clan stone. So dont lie to the jury because the whole point of a court is that you tell the truth. I understand that what i did was an accident and a mistake and i am making sure that i dont do anything like this again. If you want to lie more, i would love linelor to post to see his side of the story.

Linelor Trant Guest

It was an accident. You really don't have to get so butthurt over such a simple thing. You didn't lose anything and you made a run that many of us have made daily. It's not a big deal and it was just a simple joking accident.

If he had murdered you and looted you and ran off with the gear or something but you were naked and it was a very short run really so just drop this nonsense.

Do call in any witnesses you wish to present.

Veox Brannoc Guest

I called Linelor as my witness.

Linelor Trant Guest

Alright, basically everything Veox said is true. We were just messing around and he got a bit of a high end hit on Amras and it was just unlucky that he got instantly killed.

No point in posting more than that.
    Last edited by Linelor Trant; 03-11-2009 at 08:47 PM.

Veox Brannoc Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Linelor Trant View Post
    Alright, basically everything he said is true. We were just messing around and he got a bit of a high end hit on Amras and it was just unlucky that he got instantly killed.

No point in posting more than that.

It was only a 14 line, but it was that i didnt see how low he was on HP. Complete accident.

Linelor Trant Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Veox Brannoc View Post
    It was only a 14 line, but it was that i didnt see how low he was on HP. Complete accident.
    Regardless. It was a simple mistake and no harm was done. There was no intent to kill and it wasn't like he ganked Amras.

Just to point out, the system log in that screenshot clearly indicates that you had your weapon out and were attempting to attack him aswell, which is impressive considering you were sat down resting when you died.

Evillor LeGaude Guest

I have been trying to avoid making a statement in court, but no one else has brought this matter to light, so i feel it is my duty to.

Amras Blackwing has been named in both of the recent Assize's for attacking people in town 'jokingly' (i have some personal experience of him doing this to me). As far as im aware, attacking fellow guild members in town was not to be tolerated.

Both of the recent Assize's involve Amras Blackwing in one way or another. You were named by all plaintiffs for attacking guild members, which has led to the most assizes we have ever needed to have.

This is not how a Man-at-Arms of the Garrison should be behaving. You should be setting an example, not fighting with guild members in town, then turning it onto a courtroom drama when things dont go your way.

Linelor Trant Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwan Ashcroft View Post
    Just to point out, the system log in that screenshot clearly indicates that you had your weapon out and were attempting to attack him aswell, which is impressive considering you were sat down resting when you died.
    He was not sat down resting. He was up running around as I remember it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information