Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Assize: Amras Blackwing vs Veoc Brannoc

Default Assize: Amras Blackwing vs Veoc Brannoc

Members of Wessex, on this day let it be known that a call to assize has been made.

Accused in this trial stands Veoc Brannoc, trial member of Wessex, for the crime of murdering his fellow subject Amras Blackwing, man-at-arms of the Oxford Garrison.

The following persons have been selected to attend as jury, and are to make their presence known to the court: Derfel apUther, trial member of Wessex; Guy Burton, trial member of Wessex; Caesar Knight, trial member of Wessex; Kirpen Valreth, villein of Wessex; Clarke Blackbriar, man at arms of the Ducal Garrison; Robert Namo, footman of the Ducal Garrison.

The defendant has 24 hours to either respond, or select a representative to respond in his place. If this period should pass without reply, the defendant shall be counted as guilty and judged accordingly.

Sub Signum Rex.

Robert Namo Guest

Present and available for duty.

*takes seat on a well worn wooden chair*

Veox Brannoc Guest

It happened in Long March around the bank area. He started by hitting me in a joking way and so i started hitting him back. We stopped after a while while we both regained stamina and HP. Then If memory recalls Linelor appeared and started having a joke around with us. Then as me and Amras were jokingly fighting again trying to hit eachother in the back, I accidentally hit a large about (Around 23) and it killed him. I was going to stop after that so we could regain our HP and stamina again, but unluckily for me, it was too late. I would also like to make it clear that Amras didnt lose any gear as he was fully naked accept for his starter sword.

Clarke Blackbriar Guest

Present and available for jury duty

Guy Burton Guest

Present and avalible for duty.

Court is in session; the plaintiff may give their description of what has transpired, coupled with any evidence available.

Veox Brannoc Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Amras Blackwing View Post
    Me and Linelor were hitting each other for no reason. After we stopped Veox Brannoc started hitting me, I didn't mind and hit him back, I ran out of stamina and stopped attacking, since he was geared and I had no armor I thought that he was fooling around. His HP was at about 75-80% and my was at 5%, I then sat down to rest but he kept hitting me, finally he killed me and sent me back to Copperdale. When I asked what he was doing in ventrilo he just laughed and someone started saying "take all his gear, take all his gear!". There was no doubt that he intentionally killed me since he kept on hitting me even after I had stopped to sit down and rest. I didn't have any gear but I had to spend 10 minutes running back to Long March from Copperdale.

Me and Veox had been hitting each other earlier, but we had not done so for about an hour and I never even came close to him while hitting Linelor.

My only proof is this screenshot of my journal and the system chat:
    It happened in Long March around the bank area. He started by hitting me in a joking way and so i started hitting him back. We stopped after a while while we both regained stamina and HP. Then If memory recalls Linelor appeared and started having a joke around with us. Then as me and Amras were jokingly fighting again trying to hit eachother in the back, I accidentally Killed him from not noticing how low his HP was. I was going to stop after that so we could regain our HP and stamina again, but unluckily for me, it was too late. I would also like to make it clear that Amras didnt lose any gear as he was fully naked accept for his starter sword.

Id like to comment on this and how much bullshit you have just written. On vent i actually said "Oops, im sorry about that i didnt see how low you were" And it was Linelor who was saying "See if he has any gear" but only in a joking way as we were both chuckling. I didnt see how accidentally killing you could make you take such seriosu action on me, but you did. And i would also like to point out that after i had apologised on vent with no reply and after the joking gear comment, I did say "He was naked with a starter sword, so he dropped nothing, but if he did i would obviously give it back."

I do believe myself that this accident doesnt mean i should be treated so harshly, i had been in the guild for about 2 days when this happened, and i feel that killing fellow members INTENTIONALLY would have been a silly move by me, but if you really feel that i would have done that to myself and harming my reputation in the guild, then go ahead and call me guilty.

Closed Thread

Thread Information