+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Goro Masamune

Goro Masamune Guest

Default Greetings from Goro Masamune

Hello, as you obviously know I am a newcomer to the forums and to the Duchy but not to Darkfall.I am 21 years old and I have followed the progress of this game since about 2005 or so on and off.Anyways my prior experience with mmo's is wow, city of villains/heroes, star wars galaxies, RS (sad to admit) among a few others.

I initially discovered darkfall in late 2005 not long after high school. Never really paid much attention but just followed the news from time to time updates etc. I think the DF virus hit after the presentation at E3 in 2006. I knew some of the things the game had to offer but seeing it was the definitive factor that captured my attention. Anyways ever since then i have tried to follow as best i could the progress and development. I guess the beta release finally brought me out of the closet as a Darkfall fan and into the forums.

I plan to be on board as soon as Darkfall pre/back orders are completed.Darkfall is truly epic freedom, I think the main thing that made me want to play Darkfall was no floating names. I know it seem like a dumb thing but i thought it was neat how your best friend is darkness and its entirely based on your skill to stealth and no classes to worry about or level. I love hiding hitting and running, rogue style where the only common denominator is me and only me. I no longer have to depend on "stealth" granted by the class or level, now its all about my own skill and creativity and that gives me such a great sense of freedom. I hate playing games where I am restrained to play a certain way, where i cant venture off into areas because of my level or cant enter a dungeon because of my level or class. Now its all about me and how i decide to play, i no longer have to decide what class to be or have to waste time grinding to level so i can fully experience the game. Now all i have to do is just play and evolve along with the game and that is truly why Darkfall is an epic revolution in gaming, because we are now free to choose our destiny as so many before have claimed but failed to deliver.

Greeting and welcome

Synius Scrymgeour Guest

Welcome to the Duchy!!

Goro Masamune Guest

Thank you and Synius Scrymgeour I love that picture in your sig ++awsomeness

Elysium Valles Guest

WElcome to Wessex mate.

Greetings and welcome!

Idoris Cypher Guest

Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex, glad to have you aboard.

Bronvictus Grayham Guest

Hey buddy! Welcome to Wessex Forums. I agree with the freedom of this game and how so many before it have failed but the time is nigh; no longer shall we wait!

Goro Masamune Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bronvictus Grayham View Post
    Hey buddy! Welcome to Wessex Forums. I agree with the freedom of this game and how so many before it have failed but the time is nigh; no longer shall we wait!
    Amen!

Caesar Knight Guest

Welcome, and it was a great interduction. Intresting fella.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information