Closed Thread

Thread: ABEYANT - Grant of Arms - Nihilum - Sir Ril Slater - Thane of Sancta

Default ABEYANT - Grant of Arms - Nihilum - Sir Ril Slater - Thane of Sancta

TO ALL AND SINGULAR to whom these presents shall come, I, Afayir Argentlam, Pursuivant of Wessex, send greetings and good tidings!

WHEREAS Ril Slater, known famously as Nihilum, Thane of Sancta, has demonstrated valiant and virtuous acts and been taken as Esquire to His Majesty, King Manus Dei, he is desirous of having Letters Patent of Armorial Ensigns granted and appointed unto him and duly recorded in His Majesty's College of Arms, and accordingly hath rightly requested the favour of His Majesty's Warrant for our granting and assigning such Arms.

AND FOREASMUCH His Majesty the King of Hyperion did by Warrant under his hand and Seal authorize and direct me to grant and assign such Arms and Crest and in the same Patent such Device and Badge accordingly, Know Ye therefore that I in pursuance of His Majesty's Warrant and by virtue of the Letters Patent granted by the King's Most Excellent Majesty do by these Presents grant and assign unto the said Ril Slater the Arms following,

Argent and Sable with Or circle and Gules tapering arrows with Cendree closed helmet, surmounted by Sable Eagle, accompanied by Cendree Wolves under Gules and Cendree mantle. Motto: Nihil Soit on Argent banner. The whole of which comprises the Heraldic Achievement.

THESE MAY BE BORNE and used forever hereafter by the said Nihilum and by his Descendants with their due and proper differences according to the Laws of Arms. In witness whereof I have to these Presents subscribed my name, by the Grace of Auros and His Majesty, the King of Hyperion.

Afayir Argentlam,
    Pursuivant to Jusik Walker
    Last edited by Casilda Tametomo; 11-21-2009 at 05:35 AM. Reason: This Grant of Arms is in Abeyance.

Closed Thread

Thread Information