+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Merry Meet!!

Default Merry Meet!!

Good marrow,
    I am Aredhel Saeculorum, brother to Aeglos Saeculorum villien of the great Duchy of Wessex. I have learned news of the the Duke's, and his servant's, mercy, strength and justice. I come humbly to pledge myself into his service, in doing so i hope to bring honor and glory onto the name Wessex!

Aredhel Saeculorum

Hey all,
    I am Angel C Aymat, I have heard nothing but great things about this clan from my brother Travis Pickren( Aeglos Saeculorum).
    I enjoy MMORPGs' to the fullest and real time combat. Deffinately look forward to acomplishing great things in game with all of you.

I can attest to my brother's good nature and loyal personality. He's a nice person who gets the job done, and serves pretty well (when I make him clean my house and get me soda).
    www.myspace.com/lilpickren

"I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow! You cannot pass." -Gandalf

Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex forums Aredhel!

Ruyan Livak Guest

Welcome to the Duchy, friend!
    What do you plan to focus on once the game launches?

~*Insert current name here*

I plan on honing manly combat and combat enhancing ability to better my standing on the battlefield, off the battle field i might take up some crafting abilities to better help others.

Are you a virgin too?

Ventrilo Night Crew

Fortunately friend i have been blessed with many a woman to lay in my bed....

otherwords i get poonani

pics or it didnt happen

Ventrilo Night Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Einar Tyrssen View Post
    pics or it didnt happen

yahhhhh
    www.myspace.com/lilpickren

"I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow! You cannot pass." -Gandalf

lol no can do my friend im pretty sure i would be given an infraction for that!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information