Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: A Proposition From Pirates.

Linelor Trant Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    Ho he ha ha. Your audience doesn't deserve my respect as I have gained none from you. You are fools and you will see what mistake you are making.
    I think you will see my boot up your ass if you try something.

Buh-bye now.

Nah, most are too weak. You're only the second I've tried, and I'm not trying to get into the clan so to speak, just have an alliance.
    ((Perhaps you should shave your body hair, remove your tail, and rename yourself "John Smith". That should do the trick!))

Swashbuckler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Valens View Post
    ((Perhaps you should shave your body hair, remove your tail, and rename yourself "John Smith". That should do the trick!))
    Eh, I've thought about rolling a Human or Elf instead buuut... that provides less options to, say, double-cross some unsuspecting Orks.

Eh, I've thought about rolling a Human or Elf instead buuut... that provides less options to, say, double-cross some unsuspecting Orks.
    Camouflage is the color of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".
    Give me the Order of the Virtuous Hundred. Or failing that give me a thousand other troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigand Brionne View Post
    If you do choose Mahirim, you can be my personal alignment buffer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigand Brionne View Post
    Bishops roll diagonal motherfucker!

All I know is if we of Kirdain see another vessel manned by Mahirim, we'll be sinking it. Given that Alphacod is Lord Admiral of Hyperion, I don't believe you can offer even that!
    I can, actually. Matters of war between Sleggjaholl and anything else is decided by the clan. Since you guys are so hell-bent on lore, we will not be attacking any Mahirim on sight. Orks are our primary target and enemy.

Ventrilo Night Crew

Synius Scrymgeour Guest

Good luck! hope it works out for you

Swashbuckler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Einar Tyrssen View Post
    I can, actually. Matters of war between Sleggjaholl and anything else is decided by the clan. Since you guys are so hell-bent on lore, we will not be attacking any Mahirim on sight. Orks are our primary target and enemy.
    So.. is there a way we can still work this out? All I asked for was an alliance and, in all honesty, it doesn't seem that big of a request. I honestly just studied war for this thread. I had to pre-read some shit just to come up with something I could call a post.

But, if you really, really want to go by your lore and whatnot and have to obey your Auros or whatever you called it, I'm sure I can find somewhere else to go.

So.. is there a way we can still work this out? All I asked for was an alliance and, in all honesty, it doesn't seem that big of a request. I honestly just studied war for this thread. I had to pre-read some shit just to come up with something I could call a post.

But, if you really, really want to go by your lore and whatnot and have to obey your Auros or whatever you called it, I'm sure I can find somewhere else to go.
    Here's a hint about my clan: we're pagans. Furthermore we roleplay as Vikings and therefore a different set of lore rules apply. I'm willing to go through with my offer, as we were going to do that anyhow. We don't want or expect support and we most likely won't give it, but we won't try to kill you either unless provoked.

Ventrilo Night Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Einar Tyrssen View Post
    Ah, so you were speaking for only Sleggjaholl? Do what you will; I'm no fan of the Orks either!

Ah, so you were speaking for only Sleggjaholl? Do what you will; I'm no fan of the Orks either!
    Clan comes first. I'm in charge of everyone's good time, and I don't intend to disappoint. I don't want my clan being overwhelmed with that celestial dragon, Orks AND Mahirim. D:

Ventrilo Night Crew

Closed Thread

Thread Information