+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greetings and a request:

Default Greetings and a request:

If possible, please disregard my 1st application as I've created another one with my full name, Adaleric de Lavergne.

I'd like to introduce myself to the kind souls making the Duchy of Wessex. Being a foreigner from a distant Frankish province, I'd like to excuse myself beforehand for not being perfectly fluent in the english language.

I have come here today seeking employment in the ranks of the army of his Excellancy, the Duke of Wessex. In this matter, I would like to know if it is possible to register for an audition.

Hopefully, I will have the chance of meeting some of you in a near future.
    Last edited by Adaleric de Lavergne; 01-13-2009 at 04:04 PM.

Ave, and welcome to the Duchy! It's always pleasant to see someone new apply for membership. Best of luck to you, I hope all goes well.
    It would also be interresting to know what your are like and what your aspirations are in WSX. Merely out of curiousity

My aspirations are as simple as my life has been thus far. Shall I be accepted as Villein, I will work relentlessly to better my martial skills all the while contributing to strenghten the forces of the Duchy. Creating fraternal bonds with fellow militiamen, I will eventually become a respected Knight who can be depended upon.

Tiberius Lexicon Guest

Welcome!

Mmm... I do not see a new application under this forum name. Only the old "Adaleric". Did you say "yes" under the "Would you like to apply for the Duchy of Wessex at this time?" section?

Christian de Winter Guest

Welcome Adaleric.

It's good to see another looking for employment in the military of the Duchy.

I wish you well in your application.
    Last edited by Christian de Winter; 01-13-2009 at 04:47 PM.

Rhygar: It's quite probable I didn't hit the <yes> button. I had to redo the application 5 times (I'm too ashamed to explain why).

The one application you see is just the same though so please use that one to evaluate my case.

To everyone else who replied: thank you for taking a brief moment to welcome me.

Welcome to the forums!

Tiberius McTavish Guest

Hail!

Welcome!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information