+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Which server

Kiben Guest

Default Which server

Which server will we be on when the game comes out and which server are we on in Beta?

I tried to find the answer in this forum but couldnt.

No one even know's what the server options are going to be yet.

At least wait until Open Beta for that answer.

It doesn't matter in the least bit. Anybody who's paid attention to the "leak" sites and the beta reviews know everything up to 200 ping runs smoothly. If you have a connection over 200... get a new provider.

Aegeus Guest

Yes, but I think he wants to know if theres more than one server, what server is the Dutchy being made on, so noone shows up on the wrong server and are lost for what to do. (Though I do believe the options are not released) But I hope there is an update on which server, when the server lists have been released.

Welcome to Wessex.

ZtyX Roman Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kiben View Post
    Which server will we be on when the game comes out and which server are we on in Beta?

I tried to find the answer in this forum but couldnt.

ASCII ART!!!

Hurray for you

And for my 600. What a great way to celebrate.

Mind if I take your ship for a ride? I'll cross the atlantic and visit the US server.

So far there will be 2 EU servers at launch, names are yet to be announced. Everybody in the USA with 150+ pings will be fine on the EU based servers. USA servers are optional and will probably be scrapped.

Darkfall seems to have coding masters as their AI & Netcode are the best of the MMO group...

Quote Originally Posted by Aegeus View Post
    Yes, but I think he wants to know if theres more than one server, what server is the Dutchy being made on, so noone shows up on the wrong server and are lost for what to do. (Though I do believe the options are not released) But I hope there is an update on which server, when the server lists have been released.
    Almost no server info have been released and the server selection will of course be announced when we have made a decision. We're not even in open beta yet.

Deran Malath Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Zehtuka View Post
    So far there will be 2 EU servers at launch, names are yet to be announced. Everybody in the USA with 150+ pings will be fine on the EU based servers. USA servers are optional and will probably be scrapped.

Darkfall seems to have coding masters as their AI & Netcode are the best of the MMO group...
    Programmers who are dedicated into making a good game tend to make better code than someone who does it only for the cash.

Dreign Swift Guest

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information