+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Most merry meet to my brethren of Wessex!

Taog Gilleanndrais Guest

Default Most merry meet to my brethren of Wessex!

Warmest greetings kin! Mayhaps I have a moment of your time? My name is Taog Gilleanndrais, traveling friar of Auros and poet of renown! Perhaps you have heard of me? No? Ask the maidens in yonder village across the fjord and they can tell you of my tales I'd wager. <chuckle> To point! To point! Indeed! I have come to Hyperion to spend some time in the Duchey of Wessex and befriend all those that would hear my tales and share with me their drink, or mayhaps some bread? Come hence! Come hence! Let us drink and be merry and I will tell you of my time as scout to a knave of a prince in the northern kingdom! My bow did a merry song sing in the forrests and plains there, and many an Ork it did slew! Come! Come my brothers! Speak your names and my Auros bless you with his light and bathe your enemies in his flame!

*Bows deeply*

Welcome Friar, I am Malaclypse the Youngest. I should like very much to hear of thy travels. P'raps we could recount our tales and deeds at yon tavern. *Points at the tavern*

Again, welcome.
    http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...gjaholl7-1.png

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrendis
    You're all under arrest, possibly forever.

Vermillion Guest

Barkeep, one more mead over here if you please! Wait...

Welcome brothers, take a seat!

Make that two mead,water and bread...

Taog Gilleanndrais Guest

Hail and well met brothers! Aye! Aye! Away, away! To the tavern it shall be then! For a pence and tankard of Auros' finest golden honey brew I shall even weave a song for yeh! Then we can tell tall tales of ale, orks, and women! May Auros bless us!

Tiberius McTavish Guest

Hail!

Taog Gilleanndrais Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vermillion View Post
    Barkeep, one more mead over here if you please! Wait...

Welcome brothers, take a seat!

Make that two mead,water and bread...
    <laughs> Come, come now brother! I am no saintly vestige, nay! Nor am I a heathen pig fit to wallow in the mire and drink the slime of the trough? Show thy mercy dear brother, and afford a lowly friar a pint for his travels! I am tired and I thirst, 'tis gluttony that incurs the wrath of Auros, yay though I say to you....it is temperance that spreads his light! ....with the guidance of his heavenly brew. <sits chuckling>

Welcome.

Welcome, stay cool!

Razli Lithewulf Guest

Welcome to the Duchy. May you find what you need here and stay many a month.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information