+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greetings

Vermillion Guest

Post Greetings

I would like to introduce myself as Vermillion, I'm 30 and live in the UK, married with a three year old son. When I'm not working I hope to be playing in the ranks of Wessex (Application in the e-post) possibly as tactical recon/support for our soldiers (We'll have to see what's available).

My achilles heal currently is my role-play experience which I'm sad to say is very limited to the odd event, I have been speaking with Dreign Swift over at DFO forums and he assured me its not the wall I thought it was.

I would also like to take this initial public post to thank Dreign, his help and comments are a strong factor as to why I'm here applying today.

Prior Gaming Experience: Age of Conan, Anarchy Online, Asheron's Call 2, EVE Online, Lord of the Rings Online, Neocron, Planetside, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Tabula Rasa, Counter Strike: Source,
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Look forward to 'hopefully' having my application accepted and playing a part in the Duchy of Wessex!

Cheers, Vem'.

Dreign Swift Guest

Glad to have you, Vem. I'll have to thank Ztyx for getting me to look in the "Looking for clan" forum again, which I haven't done for ages since the Heralds are now supposedly handling that.

It sounds like your best bet would be to join the Garrison. From there advancement opportunities open up, and there's even the possibility of being selected as a Ranger in-game if that sounds like something interesting to you (they'll handle Recon as well as other vital roles).

Welcome to the Duchy.
    http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...gjaholl7-1.png

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrendis
    You're all under arrest, possibly forever.

Tiberius McTavish Guest

Yo!

Gustaph Calgacus Guest

Welcome to the forums.

Rili Swiftwind Guest

Welcome to the forums!

Stay away from chrono he bites!

Miles Dei is offline Knight Bachelor
    Knight of the Solar Legion

Prince of Hyperion

Welcome aboard, Vermillion.

Welcome to the Duchy Vermillion.

Welcome
    http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...sex/siggy7.png

"...the month of cakes, which is that month the English offered to their gods."
    (St Bede: 673-735 AD)

Welcome.
    I was wandering what server you played on in WoW, since I'm almost certain that I've played with a guy with your name.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information