+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings...

Default Greetings...

Salutations, all. I am Malaclypse. I'm new and I hope that here is where I may find my home. Whether I am ultimately accepted into the Duchy or not, I look forward to seeing all of you in the game.
    http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...gjaholl7-1.png

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrendis
    You're all under arrest, possibly forever.

ZtyX Roman Guest

Good to have more interest in our Duchy.

Tell us more about yourself, Malaclypse.

Welcome.

It appears that I've been accepted as a trial member. Most excellent.

About me... Many moons ago, I cut a bloody swathe across Hyboria. I played Age of Conan for about two weeks until I had to give the borrowed computer I was using back. In those two weeks, I killed well over a hundred other players, most of whom were equal to or above my level. My strength is in PvP. In fact, during those lawless days of Hyborian Adventures, I was accepted into the Murder Herd. I would never join them now, but with the only options in AoC being kill or be killed, it seemed the thing to do.

I suppose that other than my short time in Age of Conan, I do not have much MMO experience.

Regardless of experience however, I do love to roleplay. As an actor, I become the character I am playing, though only while I'm playing it. In this, or anything else, when I have created that character, I become it all the same, but feel so much more, because I am the one who shapes the character's destiny.

In the *gasp* Real World, I am a High School Student, the sort with grades that are mediocre at best, and test scores that astonish those who see them. Methinks being in the top five percent of Juniors who took the preliminary SATs is quite an accomplishment for someone with a C- average.

So that's the relevant part of me in a nutshell.

Cheers.
    http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...gjaholl7-1.png

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrendis
    You're all under arrest, possibly forever.

So, you're like a testing genius, but you don't do homework or pay attention in class? Hopefully you do the same with PVP, though we would like you to participate in our drills. Hey, this Sunday. 5 PM EST? we hold drills. Care to join us?

The Military is the best place for someone like you to start out.

Other than that, welcome to the forums, read up on the Fireside chats in the Commons, good reads, and will explain a LOT about our structure here.

Welcome!

Welcome

Viktor Ward Guest

Welcome.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information