+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Updated Ranger Page

Synius Scrymgeour Guest

Yeah, it would be my dream to be a ranger, an elite force called upon
    Last edited by Synius Scrymgeour; 12-28-2008 at 05:16 AM.

Brandon Boaz Guest

pretty awesome job to have but I imagine it would be hard to get into that rank.

As many a future bowman, I too aspire to one day be a ranger. I do, however, have a question. Are freemen who are not rangers, while not "pretending" to be a ranger, allowed to patrol the Duchy, effectively serving the same purpose as a ranger?

I also have a question. Could an assassin, considering that position is secret, but also gives freeman status, be a ranger?
    http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...gjaholl7-1.png

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrendis
    You're all under arrest, possibly forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Poros View Post
    As many a future bowman, I too aspire to one day be a ranger. I do, however, have a question. Are freemen who are not rangers, while not "pretending" to be a ranger, allowed to patrol the Duchy, effectively serving the same purpose as a ranger?
    What the Freeman does on his own time is up to him. Patrolling the Duchy is alright as long as its to keep it safe from enemies. Rangers also keep people away from resources that ain't theirs to harvest, Friend or foe. But that will be their task alone to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Malaclypse View Post
    I also have a question. Could an assassin, considering that position is secret, but also gives freeman status, be a ranger?
    A Assassin could come from any part of the Duchy, do note that by being both a Assassin and a Ranger at the same time takes a lot of time so it is less likely to happen. Although, rangers are probably the most certified people to become one since they excel in combat so they are more likely to get a offer then a bowman of the garrison.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. Most appreciated. I am glad there is still some hope for me to be able to do what I like best even if I do not succeed in becoming a ranger.

Thanks for answering my question as well. That's exactly what I figured, but I wanted to know if my assumptions were correct.
    http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...gjaholl7-1.png

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrendis
    You're all under arrest, possibly forever.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information