Closed Thread

Thread: EXPIRED - Grant of Arms - Loke Thouars, Esq.

Nira Nathair is offline Former Royal Queen of Heralds Esteemed Guest

Default EXPIRED - Grant of Arms - Loke Thouars, Esq.

TO ALL AND SINGULAR to whom these presents shall come, I, Nira Nathair, Herald to the Duke of Wessex, send Greetings and Good Wishes!

WHEREAS Loke Thouars has demonstrated numerous valiant deeds and acted with virtue, and has been taken as Esquire to Sir Thirlan of the Duchy of Wessex, he is desirous of having Letters Patent of Armorial Ensigns granted and appointed unto him and duly recorded in His Majesty's College of Arms, and accordingly hath rightly requested the favour of His Grace's Warrant for our granting and assigning such Arms.

AND FOREASMUCH His Grace the Duke of Wessex did by Warrant under his hand and Seal authorize and direct me to grant and assign such Arms and Crest and in the same Patent such Device and Badge accordingly, Know Ye therefore that I in pursuance of His Grace's Warrant and by virtue of the Letters Patent granted by The Duke and by The King's Most Excellent Majesty do by these Presents grant and assign unto the said Loke Thouars the Arms following,

THAT IS TO SAY: Argent (+escutcheon): surmounted by a helm argent and or beaver closed, surmounted by a mantle or and jaune with wreath or and jaune alternate. Supported: dexter a lion rampant regardant queue nowed or armed proper, and sinister a lion rampant double queued or armed proper. Motto: [i]"Cruor, Sudor, Lacrima" gules on double banners in style of mantle[i] as the compartment below. The Whole of which comprises the Heraldic Achievment.

THESE MAY BE BORNE and used forever hereafter by the said Loke Thouars and by his descendants with their due and proper differences according to the Laws of Arms. In witness whereof I have to these Presents subscribed my name and affixed the seal of my office, by the Grace of Morgaine and His Majesty King of Mercia and His Grace the Duke of Wessex.

Nira Nathair,
    Herald of Wessex
    Last edited by Twyster Stronngust; 11-12-2009 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Inactive since the end of 2008

Thumbs down voided

As of this day Loke Thouars' squirage has been voided for failure to comply with his oath of duty to the Duchy and to me. With his Grace's blessing I strip him of his gentry status, coat of arms and citizenship. Let all forget him in the same manner he forgot us!

Nira Nathair is offline Former Royal Queen of Heralds Esteemed Guest

The attainder of arms for Loke Thouars is so noted.

Closed Thread

Thread Information