Closed Thread

Thread: Grant of Knighthood - Sir Jord Hunter

Jord Hunter Guest

Default Grant of Knighthood - Sir Jord Hunter

By the light of Auros, I, Sir Jord Hunter, Knight Bachelor and Constable of Wessex, before all who stand in these cathedral walls hereby swear fealty and do homage to His Grace, Duke Manus of Wessex, to ever serve Wessex.

Let all who bear witness know that I, Sir Jord Hunter, Knight Bachelor of Wessex will protect the lands and people of Wessex and the Kingdom of Hyperion until my dying breath. I will fearlessly lead the brave armies of Wessex to battle with decisiveness and intelligence. I will stand loyal, pledging my heart, body, and mind to the qualities at which a knight stands for; Honor, Valor, Mercy and Humility, devoting my life to upholding the code of chivalry.

Defending the weak, honouring a vow, inspiring others and fighting off the face of fear in times of adversity. Not just for the honor of those within the Kingdom, but to the entirety of Agon. Displaying loyalty, bravery and honor to become both feared and respected throughout the lands of Agon.

With this oath, I shall go beyond my duty of defending the virtue of our Crown, Carta Solis, and our Common Law until my death or until my services are no longer required.

By Auros, I swear to be ever loyal to the Duke of Wessex, Manus Dei, and protect the lands and people of Wessex and the great Kingdom of Hyperion.

Sir Jord Hunter kneels before Duke Manus Dei.
    “I Become your liege man.”

Woohoo!

Congrats Jord!
    Heroes last forever, but legends never die

Congratulations Sir Jord.

Congratulations

Dreign Swift Guest

Ah, so I didn't miss it.

Many congratulations, Sir Jord Hunter!

Congratulations, Sir Jord!

Glad to have you as our Constable ^^

I am one to admit, I will enjoy taking orders from someone with an English accent! Ehehehe..

Markus Tyrell Guest

Congrats on being knighted Sir Jord, you deserve it
    Quote Originally Posted by Sempiternam View Post

I am one to admit, I will enjoy taking orders from someone with an English accent! Ehehehe..
    Kinkeh!

Jord, the one and only. Now Sir Jord, a fine time indeed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information