Closed Thread

Thread: RETIRED - Oath of Service, Sir Aethelric Brandt

Default RETIRED - Oath of Service, Sir Aethelric Brandt

Let it be known that, I, the Reverend Father Sir Aethelric Brandt, Knight of Auros and Grandmaster of the Order Vigilant of Auros and His Most Virtuous Hundred of the Northern Citadel, am about to swear this oath of chivalry and service to the His Excellency, the Right Reverend Father Theodoric Brionne, the Bishop of Wessex. I will be loyal, pledging my body, mind and heart at the defense of Our Most Holy Lord Auros and His Church in times of war and ill fortune with courage, virtue and faith. I shall value the well-being of the Diocese of Wessex and the Right Reverend Bishop thereof above all other realms and pursuits upon or under Agon, and show this value with my every action; to do nothing that would harm the Church or oppose the will of Auros and to do all that is in my power to aid it.
    Last edited by Twyster Stronngust; 11-14-2009 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Retired - is no longer a Church Knight of Wessex.

I hereby accept this pledge, and receive the Reverend Father Sir Aethelric Brandt into my diocese with open arms and guiding wisdom. Here's to having Auros' first church knight among the ranks of Wessex.
    Give me the Order of the Virtuous Hundred. Or failing that give me a thousand other troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigand Brionne View Post
    If you do choose Mahirim, you can be my personal alignment buffer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigand Brionne View Post
    Bishops roll diagonal motherfucker!

Closed Thread

Thread Information